Chapter 26

Josie's POV

Hope left the house, I went to chase after her but Damon blocked the door. Klaus and Stefan stood back and just looked down.

J: Are you guys being serious? You guys are just going to allow her to leave?

Da: It's all part of the plan Jo.

J: You guys are gonna make her think we are betraying her.

St: Josie, Hope will be fine.

J: You don't know that. Those people could be out there right now.

St: Josie just listen to Klaus. Hear his plan out.

J: Hear his plan out!? He basically just betrayed his own daughter that is being hunted down and now she's out there alone. You guys realize that, right?

St: I get this is hard but you have to get through it.

Klaus walked out of the room and called everyone into the living room. Everyone joined up into the living room and I crossed my arms and stood in the corner of the room. I should be out there, looking for Hope.

Kl: Rebekah already knows the plan. Alejandro, a good friend of Hope's knows the plan as well. Hope is the only that doesn't know it, not yet anyways. Alejandro, Rebekah and everyone over to Alejandro will meet us at the school. We will have the school surrounded by all exits, nobody will get out. Hope and Josie will walk into the school, pretending it's a normal day. We will find Leo, interrogate him, and find out where he is hiding. Hopefully this will go as planned. Marcel, you'll be with Hayley and Rebekah. Elijah, you'll pretend to be a teacher and keep an eye on Hope and Josie throughout the day. Stefan, you're with me and we'll be at the very front of the school. Damon, you'll be walking the halls in the school. Alejandro's team with be on the sides of the school.

Da: Is that all?

Kl: No, Freya and Keelin, once we find Leo, I need to have a place to interrogate him. Could you guys find a very hidden area?

Fr: Yes Klaus.

Kl: Any questions?

I walk up towards everyone.

J: I have one.

Everyone looks at me and I look straight at Klaus.

Kl: Yes Josie?

J: What if the plan doesn't work?

Kl: We go to war.

Everything goes quiet until we heard tires to a car screeching.

Kl: Duck!

Everyone fell to the floor and the house got shot up. Stefan and Damon were covering my body, making sure I was safe. Klaus marched out of his house with his own gun and shot at the car. We heard crashing sounds and everyone walked out of the house.

Kl: Stefan, Damon. You know what to do.

They nodded and ran over to the car. Klaus walked back inside and everyone watched Klaus walk into his house. I kept my eyes on Damon and Stefan. They carried two people inside the house and I walked in after them. Whatever happens next, let's hope it doesn't end up in death.

Alejandro's House

Hope's POV

We finally got to Alejandro's house. He opened the door and I walked up to him.

Ale: Hope Mikaelson, it's good to see you again.

H: Alejandro Younger, it's good to see you too my old friend

Alejandro and I both laughed. We hugged and Rebekah stood next to me. I pulled away from the hug and Rebekah shook Alejandro's hand.

Ale: You haven't changed one bit.

H: I guess so.

Ale: So what brings you here today?

H: Drinks.

Ale: Ah you were never known as a partier.

H: Tonight is another story.

Re: Hope, no. Ale don't give her any drinks unless it's water.

Ale: You got it boss.

Alejandro walked inside and we followed him. There was more people here then I remembered. He must be part of a gang or something.

H: So Ale, are you part of a gang now?

Ale: I actually started my own. How's your dad?

H: I don't know, you'd have to ask him.

Ale: You guys fighting?

H: Something like that.

Ale: So about those people, they still after you?

H: I don't know, maybe. I don't care though.

Ale: Of course you do.

H: No I don't, actually.

Ale: Then why run when I told you to run?

H: You said they'd chase after Josie if they see her with me. I didn't want her to be apart of that.

Ale: So where is she tonight?

H: At my house.

Ale: Mhm, so she's safe?

H: Yeah, hopefully.

Ale looked at one of his gang members and pointed at the TV. The guy nodded in response and turned it up. There was a car crash on my street. It then showed my house and it looks like it's been shot up. My heart drops and I look at Rebekah. She nods and Ale looks at me.

Ale: Yo, I'm sorry Hope.

H: We need to get back.

Ale: Your dad told me to keep you away from there.

H: Josie is there. She could have been shot.

Ale: Hope, listen to your dad.

I grabbed Rebekah's car keys and looked at Ale again.

Ale: Hope.

H: Josie could be in trouble, I can't risk that.

I pushed past everyone and got into my aunts car. Sorry Rebekah but I'm gonna borrow this for awhile. I drove as fast as I could to my dad's house. I have to get there, I have to make sure Josie is okay. I can't believe I left her alone, I should've stayed.

Alejandro's POV

Hope drove off. I punched my wall and looked at Rebekah. She shrugged and I shook my head.

Ale: Her dad will have my head if she even makes it there.

Re: No he won't. Klaus loves you like one of his own. You've been there for Hope throughout everything. Now let's get down there and I can sneak Hope away and tell her Klaus's plan.

Ale: Alright.

I stood on a table and everyone looked at me. I smiled and they all crossed their arms.

Ale: It's game time boys and m'lady.

Everyone cheered and got into their cars. I grabbed my keys and looked at Rebekah.

Ale: Let's go.

Re: Okay.

We got into my car and we drove to the Mikaelson's house. Hopefully Klaus doesn't kill me.

Author's Note: It's short, I know but I thought that was good to leave off at. I don't know why I made this all hectic. It defiantly wasn't necessary but oh well, nothing we can do now.