Chapter 11

Caroline's POV
I wake up early in the morning. I walked to Lizzie's room and woke her up. She got up and I left her room. Alaric already left which means I only have to wake up Josie and Hope. I walked to Josie's room and I didn't see anybody in her room. I start to panic and ran downstairs quickly to wake up Hope.

I walked into the living room pretty quickly. I seen Josie laying on top of Hope. I take a couple pictures and smile to myself. I sent them to Hope's dad. I shook Josie awake and she slowly looks up at me.

Ca: Good morning sleepy head. Go get ready for school.
J: I'm a little stuck.

After Josie said that Hope's grip loosened up on her. Josie slowly gets up, making sure not to hurt Hope.

H: Good morning.
Ca: Your awake?
H: Yeah. That's why I loosened my grip in the first place. Also you took pictures of us.
Ca: No I didn't.

Josie was blushing and walked off. She's probably getting ready for school. Hope sat up and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. I walked to the kitchen and started breakfast.

H: Do they normally take this long to get ready?
Ca: If your that concerned for Josie just run up there. I know you guys are just horny teenagers. Just please no morning sex.
H: Wait what? I just asked a question.
Ca: Just go to Josie while I finish up breakfast.

Hope walked away and I continued to cook breakfast.

Hope's POV
That was definitely a weird conversation to have with someone else's mom. I knocked on Josie's door and she opens it. She was wearing her usual skirt but she didn't have a shirt on. She walked inside and I walked in after her. I sat down on her bed. She put on a red shirt.

J: Does this match?
H: Mhm.
J: You better not be lying.
H: You're literally wearing a black skirt with a red shirt. Of course it matches baby.

Josie smiles and sits on my lap. I go to kiss her but she quickly gets up. I looked at her confused.

J: I have morning breath.
H: Okay and?
J: You don't have a problem with that?
H: I also have morning breath Jo. Just come here.

She sits back down on my lap and I look into her eyes.

J: So you really don't care about morning breath?
H: Why would I?
J: I don't know, doesn't it seem gross?
H: It's gross but I'd rather kiss you now until Lizzie barges in which is worse then morning breath by the way.

Josie laughs and Lizzie barged into the room. I hid my face into Josie's chest.

L: Ew gross. When did you guys get all touchy touchy?
J: When did you and Cleo become a thing?

Lizzie went quiet and I chuckled a tiny bit. Lizzie looked at me and I went quiet.

L: Yeah see I know you ain't laughing Hope.
J: Let's not start with an aggressive morning.
L: Sorry Jo but she deserved it.
H: Says the one who literally knocked me out with a book.
L: It was for your own safety. I know Josie would've done it if she had the balls to.

I look up at Josie and Lizzie also looks at her. Josie gets off of my lap and goes to the bathroom.

H: Look what you did.
L: You started it.

I rolled my eyes and Lizzie laughs. I laid my body out on Josie's bed. Lizzie goes quiet and Josie snuggles into my side.

H: What time is it?
J: Almost time for school.
H: I don't want to go to school.

Lizzie walked over to us and dragged us downstairs. Caroline handed me a pair of clothes, I took them and walked to the downstairs bathroom. I walked inside and I seen Josie also walking inside.