Chapter 37: Captured

Y/n's POV
"GET YOUR FILTHY TENDRILS OFF OF ME, YOU BEAST!!!"
I kicked and flailed against the white tendrils of Offenderman, who only chuckled at my attempts to get away from him.
"What's this? Not going to use any of your fancy magic against me?" He purred.
     I grit my teeth, "Shut the hell up! I know damn well what I'm doing!!"
     "Ohh~ I'm so scared.~"
     Damn it... I really hate this guy....
     I activated my magic and began to make his tendrils rot. He cringed in pain, but his godforsaken smirk didn't leave his face.
     "Hold her down!"
     I heard another voice from my right. Before I had time to react, two more sets of tendrils wrapped their way around me and held me down.
     "WHAT THE-" I shouted.
     "Offender!" I recognized that voice... is it... Slender...?
     Offenderman's rotting tendrils let me go as more Camellias grew around me in a field.
     "What the fuck are these...?" I asked groggily.
Shit! They're messing with my head! I thought frantically.
     'Well of course, my dear, my flowers do tend to do that.' I heard Offender's voice in my head.
     'You see, we all knew you're too smart and would recognize my trademark roses. So I grew a batch of Camellias instead. They're very similar in appearance, I'm sure you know.'
Damn... I knew there was somethin' sketchy about those damn flowers.... I thought.
     Offender only chuckled in response.
     "Damn it... no...." I tried to sit up, but I was growing weak from the flowers.
     My mind is all fuzzy, I couldn't concentrate enough to activate my powers.
     "No..." I felt my face go red from the feverish sensation.
     I outstretched my arm in a feeble attempt to get away from the batch of flowers around me, only for it to fall limp. And then, blackness.

Third Person
     After several seconds upon y/n going limp, the two tall beings released their grip on the girl.
"That was close. I was afraid I would have to use my static to make her black out. We all know that would have been more painful then it would have needed to be." Slenderman said, standing up straight and adjusting his suit and tie.
"I would have been very surprised if that many of my flowers failed to succeed. Although you're right, I am thankful that my method worked without needing your static." Offenderman said.
"... Will Miss y/n be alright, Slendy-Bro?" Splendorman look worriedly at his brother.
"I can't say for sure. All I know is that I'm glad we have her. Quickly everyone, we need to get back to the mansion right now to avoid being caught by the dark one." Slenderman replied.
He took the unconscious girl in his arms and teleported to the mansion, Offenderman and Splendorman following behind.

Zalgo's POV
"I want every available demon, imp, and spawn to take up this mission. Tear up the earth if that's what it takes! Send the Servants! ANYTHING! I want her back within my walls as soon as possible!"
I gave up on trying to maintain my human form a while ago. I am currently sending out every demon I have in my control (which is technically all of them) to look for y/n.
I cannot afford to loose her.... Not to those disgraceful Pastas or to Slenderman! I think.
I will find her, if it's the last thing I do.
"My lord Zalgo!"
"What?!" I shout.
The shadow demon trembles before me, "W-What regiment would you like to have search the Creepypasta's territory and mansion?"
I think for a moment before answering, "I will go myself. However I want the remaining strongest to accompany me as well as a party of imps and spawns. I have a feeling we will end up in war...."
I pause before continuing, "If it's possible, I want all my armies to begin marching to the Slendermansion. This is a battle I do not want to be unprepared for. I'll need a decent amount of numbers to fight."
     The shadow demon bowed, "It will be done, my lord."
     I turn away to look in the distance as I mutter to myself, "I believe I will have to call upon an old friend of mine... I don't think the imps and spawns will be enough this time.... Not when the Pastas have a Doll within their Arsenal."
     Then again, that's only if she decides to fight with them at all.... I think.
     I sigh, "I really really don't want to loose her.... That's why I'll bring out my best guns."
     I turn and begin walking to a chamber. It's time. I was hoping I would not have to do this, but it seems the situation has called for it.
     I hope you'll answer me, Enmity.

A/N- The end is written as if you're already supposed to know who Enmity is, and I apologize for that. Basically Enmity is this demon-like character that belongs to me. It's pure evil and extremely powerful. It'll show up within the next few parts. That is all! More info about Enmity will be revealed as the story goes on. ^^