Chapter 14: The Return

Third Person

    Masky and Y/n ran back towards the house. They were exhausted after a long run back.
    "*pant* you guys... *pant* we gotta go back to the mansion," Masky said leaning against the door frame of the house.
    "What?"
    Hoodie came into the room, Toby stopped eating his waffles and nearly choked on them, and BEN looked up from his practice run of fnaf 2 leading to a jumpscare kill.
    "You heard him, we *pant* need to go back," y/n said.
    "But... But about-"
    "Y/n can defend herself from Offender, but we need to go back," Masky said interrupting Toby.  
    As if on cue, Slenderman teleported in the middle of the room and looked at the five of them them, "you five need to come back, many of the other creepypastas are coming to the mansion to visit. I expect you five to be here by tomorrow."
    With that he left.
    "Guess we're going whether we like it or not," y/n said.
    "Alright! Let's start getting ready," Masky said.
    He and y/n left the room leaving three confused pastas behind. They shook their heads and got up to get ready.

                                                                        🔮🔮🔮

    It was about 10:00 PM when the four pastas and y/n set out for the mansion. It was very dark, so the pastas made sure y/n was with them at all times.
    "Are we almost there yet," y/n asked.
    "Not yet, y/n....? Are you okay," Masky asked, noticing that she was limping.
    "I dunno...," y/n said.
    She tripped, but Toby caught her.
    "Oh God, what happened," Hoodie said.
    "I cut myself on a thorn when we headed out, I didn't want it to be a problem, so I didn't tell you guys," y/n said.
    "*sigh* Well, EJ's gonna have to clean that when we get back," Masky said.
     Toby carried her on his back the rest of the way so that they could move quicker.

    It wasn't long after before they reached the mansion.
    Y/n looked over Toby's head and saw Tiffinee on the couch with Jeff. Neither of them looked happy.
    "TIFFINEE!!!!!! JEFF!!!!!!!"
    Y/n scrambled off of Toby's back and ran over to Tiffinee and Jeff, who had both jumped off the couch and ran over to her. The three of them hugged each other tightly, tears of joy and sadness running down their faces.
    "Oh my God! I missed you two so much," y/n said crying.
    "Same here! The two of us didn't do anything for the past few days.," Tiffinee said.
    "We were so worried! Thank the proxys and BEN that you're safe," Jeff said.

    After several moments, the three of them pulled apart.
    Tiffinee wiped her tears, "so, did you hear that the other pastas are coming over to visit?"
    "Yeah! That's actually the reason we came back," I said excited.
    "Cool! Did you know that Homicidal Liu is already here," she asked.
    "Wh-what," y/n said, setting herself to super shy mode.
    "Yeah! He got here about an hour ago! He was super worried because Jeff didn't jump up to say hi to him. When he asked him what was wrong Jeff said he didn't want to talk about it," Tiffinee explained.
    "Oh...," y/n said.
    "What's the matter," Tiffinee asked noticing that y/n was upset.
    "S-sorry... I just... Haven't met him yet so now I'm in super shy mode...," y/n said quietly.
     "So that's how you relate to Hoodie! You're both super shy! I ship you guys," Tiffinne said poking y/n in the arm.
    Y/n blushed, as did Hoodie.
    "Hey there!"
    Y/n turned to see Liu walking over to her, she hid behind Jeff.
    Liu stopped in front of Jeff, "Aw c'mon! Don't be shy! I won't kill you!"
    Y/n giggled to herself when he said that. She peeked from behind Jeff.
    "Hey," Liu said smiling and waving.
    "H-hi Liu," y/n said.
    Liu's smile widened, "I've heard all about you, y/n! I was also told by Slenderman that I have to do something special for you."
    "R-really," y/n said, coming out further from behind Jeff.
    "Yup! I heard about the incident that happened before you left, and that it left behind a nasty scar," Liu said nodding towards the bruise/scar that was still on y/n's n neck.
    Y/n nodded sadly.
    "Slender wants you to look your best when the other pastas come, soooo...... I've been told to lend you one of my scarves" Liu said.
     Y/n gasped sharply and immediately her face flushed red.
    "B-b-but... I-I-it's your scarf! I-I could n-never sear you warf- I-I mean... Argh!," y/n said.
    She messed up one of her sentences. She backed away from Jeff and Liu and sank against the wall, burying her face in her hands.

    My biggest fear come true, she thought. Switching up the lettering in my sentences in front of a creepypasta! To make it worse, it was two creepypastas, on of which was JEFF THE KILLER!!!!!

     "Hey..."
     Y/n looked up and saw Liu kneeling in down in front of her. At the sight of him her head slumped back into her hands.
    Liu lifted her head up with his finger, causing y/n to blush.
    "I don't mind that you messed up one of your sentences, and neither does Jeff. Toby does it all the time, we don't make fun of him. It's just who you are."
    Y/n looked at Liu straight in the eye.
     She hugged him, "...thank you..."
    Liu smiled, and hugged back, "happy to help."
    While they were hugging, Liu slipped his hands around his scarf and took it off, then he wormed it around y/n's neck and styled it the way he wears it.
    When they pulled away, y/n realized what he did and blushed. Liu smiled, Y/n was feeling the scarf as if to make sure it was actually real.
    "Hey y/n, I see you- GASP!!! LUCKYYYYYYYY," Tiffinee walked in the room and saw that Liu gave his scarf to y/n.
    Y/n closed her eyes and gave a shy smile, "Thank you Liu..."
    "You're welcome, y/n."

                                                                               🔮🔮🔮

    It was about 12:00 AM y/n slumped to the couch. She had spent the past two hours talking to Liu and the other pastas. So far only Liu had shown up, but he had said he came a day early to give her the scarf. Y/n was tired.
    Toby sat next to her, "T-tired?"
    Y/n nodded.
    Toby put his arms around y/n, who made herself comfortable on Toby's lap.
    She fell asleep.

    Little did the two of them know that they were going to get the morning wake up alarm of their lives...