Chapter 17: Huge Love Triangle

Y/n POV

When we arrived at the Slender Mansion the two pastas sat down on the couch bored as fuck. I was walking towards the kitchen and was just in time to see this:
Tiffinee walked into the kitchen and stopped dead. She was staring at something. I followed her gaze and saw that she was staring at Dr. Smiley.
He waved at her when he noticed her staring at him.
Tiffinee ran.
I smirked and ran after her, "OH NO YA DONT!"
Tiffinee had a huge crush on Dr Smiley.
I ran after her up the stairs and caught her by the hood of her Jeff hoodie.
"You are goin down there and talking to him right now," I said loudly.
"Nooooo!! I caaaaaaant," She wailed while kicking and waving her arms in the air.
I dragged her downstairs and sat her right down next to Dr. Smiley.
"Soooo! Dr. Smiley, this is Tiffinee Nickson," I said.
"Hello," he said while offering his hand to her.
Her face was red, but she took Dr Smiley's hand and shook it.
Dr Smiley smiled, "So you're the other girl who knows everything about us creepypastas, right?"
Tiffinee nodded.
Just then Masky walked into the room dragging a Toby that was clinging to his leg. When he noticed that Dr Smiley was making Tiffinee blush, he ran over and shoved Dr Smiley away from her.
"Get away from her, she's mine," Masky said firmly.
"Wh-what? Who ever said I liked her," Dr Smiley asked blushing.
"She's blushing! She likes you," Masky said.
Dr Smiley looked over at Tiffinee and realized Masky was right.
Tiffinee buried her face I her hands.
Hearing that Masky liked Tiffinee made me a little jealous. But I let it go, I should be happy for Tiffinee!
"Ok so what I was making her blush," Dr Smiley said a little more harsh.
"So what... SO WHAT?!?!?"
I grabbed Tiffinee and pulled her out of the fight that was brewing up. I pulled her upstairs and to her room.
I shut the door, "So Masky and Dr Smiley like you."
"No just Masky, I can tell," Tiffinee said sadly.
"So if you like Dr Smiley...," I said. "And I like Masky, and they like us... Then..."
Tiffinee looked at me in horror.
"We're in a massive love triangle!" We said together.