Chapter 4: The Saving

Y/n POV

    Oh no... I thought

    Offender...

He was smiling in front of me and was almost practically on top of me.
    "Hello there, sexy," he cooed in my ear.
    I cringed.
    "Care for a rose," he said, holding out one of his cursed roses.
    I shook my head, "N-no thank you.."
    He frowned, "Why not?"
    "B-because... I know," I said shakily.
    He smiled, "Smart girl."
    One of his tendrils came out of his back, but before it touched me I jumped off the couch. I tried to run, but he only teleported in front of me.
    "Now, now, sweetheart, I'm not gonna hurt you, I just wanna play," he said as I turned the other way and ran.
    I went back to the couch, but before I could shake Tiffinee awake, Offender teleported on top of me and held me down with his tendrils.
    I managed to kick Tiffinee awake and she sat up and saw me a split second before Offender teleported away.

    Tiffinee POV

    I was dreaming about going on a killing spree with Jeff, when I was kicked awake. I sat up to see who dared interrupted my awesome dream only to see y/n pinned down by Offender.
    I only got a quick glimpse because he had teleported away with her before I could do anything.
    Great, typical Offender trying to rape an innocent girl. I walked over to the tv and banged on it.
    "BEN! Get your lazy ass up!"
    BEN fell out of the tv with a thump.
    "Owww!! What the hell, Tiffinee," he whined.
    "Quit complaining! Offender's got y/n and we need to save her," I explained as quickly as I could.
    "WHAT?! I swear if that bastard gets his hands on her before I do..."
    "Wait, WHAT?"
    "Just forget it, let's go!"
    BEN and I raced upstairs to Offender's room and we nearly died because of what we saw in front of us.

    Y/n POV

    I hoped that Tiffinee got the message that Offender's got me. I don't want to be raped by this freak.
    He teleported us to what I think was his room. We were on his bed and I would have rather taken death instead of this.
    Offender forced one of his roses into my hand and he smiled, "Let's get started, shall we?"
    I struggled against his grip, but he was way stronger then me. Plus, he had his tendril holding me down. He used more tendrils to keep me from moving at all and I knew I was screwed.
    He slipped a tendril underneath my shirt and started rubbing my chest. I did my very best not to moan but he's had loads of experience and it didn't take me long to give in.
    He smirked at me, "Let's take this a step further, shall we?"
    He slipped another tendril through my shorts (a/n: or whatever you're wearing) and started rubbing my clit. I moaned louder and I could tell that he was really really enjoying it. He started kissing my neck, searching for my sweet spot.
    Just when he had found it and I had moaned, Tiffinee and BEN burst through the door. I barely had enough strength to turn my head in their direction, but I got a glimpse of their expressions. Tiffinee looked like she was gonna throw up, and BEN looked like he was gonna kill and never stop.
    Offender stopped what he was doing and I started panting for air.
    He kept one tendril holding me down, while he got off of me and turned to face the two.
    "Offender, I-I swears t-to God, you're-you're gonna pay," BEN's voice glitched.
    "Why? You jealous," Offender taunted.
    With that, BEN sprang towards Offender while Tiffinee went to me to get Offender's tendril off.
    "Th-thank God you guys came," I said weakly.
    "No problem! I immediately knew what was up when I saw Offender on you," Tiffinee said, struggling to get Offender's tendril off me.
    "Have any strength to help me," she asked.
    I warily shook my head.
    She kept on trying and trying until I managed to work up some strength to scratch Offender's tendril as hard as I could. Offender yelled in pain and released me.
    I fell off the bed and said to Tiffinee, "Get a pasta to help me out of here, BEN is busy so he can't do it."
    Tiffinee nodded and ran out of the room. I leaned against the bed and watched BEN fight Offender.
    I did my best to stay awake, but I was way too tired.

    Tiffinee POV

    I ran out into the hall and went into the first pasta room I saw.
    It was Hoodie's.
    I ran over to him and shook him as hard as I could, "Hoodie! Y/n needs help! BEN is fighting Offender and she's too weak to move on her own!"
    Hoodie woke up with a start, "Wh-what? Huh? Tiffinee? What are you doing here?"
    "Y/n needs you to take her out of Offender's room! Offender tried to rape her, but luckily BEN and I stopped him before it got too overboard. BEN is fighting Offender right now and y/n's still in there," i said as quickly as possible.
    Hoodie immediately got up and he and I went quickly to Offender's room.

    Y/n POV

    I was almost asleep when Tiffinee came in with Hoodie.
    Hoodie ran over to me and knelt down beside me, "Y/n are you ok? Can you hear me?"
    I nodded weakly.
    Hoodie took my hand in his and said, "Don't worry, BEN is taking care of Offender. I'm gonna get you out of here, okay?"
    He picked me up and took me out of Offender's room. I held onto him tightly, I was so glad that I was in safe hands.
    He sat down on the couch with me in his arms, "It's okay now, you're safe. Offender's not gonna hurt you, you're alright."
    I got comfortable in his arms and I rested my head against his chest. I sighed deeply and finally fell asleep, exhausted after all that just happened.

A/n: sorry if it doesn't make sense to some of you. I tried my hardest and hopefully Offender sounded like Offender. Anyways you can let me know in the comments.
Bye!