Chapter 15: The Visiting Pastas

Third person

"TICCI TOBY!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!?!"

Toby and y/n woke with a start. The two of them turned towards the sound to see a furious Clockwork standing by the front door with her hands on her hips.
Y/n immediately knew what was wrong. Clockwork obviously felt threatened when she saw that someone else was in Toby's arms... asleep.
Y/n shrunk back in fear.
"C-Clockw-work, c-can't you j-just lay o-off for o-once," Toby said.
"Lay off...? LAY OFF?!?! You think I'm just going to forget that another girl was with you," Clockwork bellowed.
Y/n crawled out of Toby's grip and into the arms of the nearest person standing nearby: EJ
Y/n felt Toby's sad and upset expression when she left his arms.
Angry, Toby turned to Clockwork, "W-Why you! Y-You can n-never accept th-that pe-people might not h-have certain fe-feelings for you!"
"Certain feelings? Toby you know that-"
"ENOUGH!!!"
EJ interrupted them.
"On and on you two go, can't you both just lay off for awhile?"
Toby and Clockwork fell silent.
EJ shook his head in disgust and carried y/n out of the room.

Y/n POV
I'm glad EJ was there to save me from an extremely angry Clockwork. EJ carried me into the kitchen and put me down. He sat at the counter and listened to the other pastas' conversation. I scrabbled up onto the seat next to him and realized that many of the other pastas that were visiting had come. I saw Homicidal Liu which was no surprise I also saw Dr. Smiley, Bloody Painter, The Puppeteer, Jason the Toymaker, Candy Pop...
    The pastas were all eating breakfast... Well, except EJ. I heard EJ's stomach rumble.
    I gently tugged on his hoodie sleeve and said very quietly, "EJ, aren't you going to eat a kidney?"
    "YOU KNOW THAT I EAT KIDNEYS?!?!?!"
    All of the pastas turned in our direction when they heard EJ's sudden outburst.
    "W-well, of course I do! I know lots of things," I said nervously since the pastas had their attention on us.
    "The reason I didn't eat them was because I was afraid...," EJ said.
    "Afraid... Of what," I said curiously.
    "I-I was afraid that you would freak out... and then... and then not like me anymore... I-I saw what happened when you freaked out about BEN, and I was afraid the same thing would happen to me if you saw me eat kidneys," EJ said slowly while he fiddled with his hands.
      I didn't know what to say, "... EJ, of course I wouldnt freak out.... all of you pastas have something that normal people would freak out about, and to be honest... I ... I really like those parts of you guys... It's what makes you different, special, unique... I would never judge you based off of what you may do or eat or look like, it's just a part of you. Like how my interest in you pastas are a part of me.... So.. don't be afraid EJ... There's nothing to be afraid of..."
I could tell that underneath EJ's mask... EJ was about to cry.
He grabbed me and hugged me tightly, "how... But... Why... What..."
He was crying.
I smiled, "EJ.... It's okay... Stop crying... I hate to see my favorite pasta cry..."
(A/N: if he's not your favorite then just change it to whatever place his is in your fav pastas... Either that or just go with it!)
EJ sniffed and stopped crying, "thank you..."
"That... Is so adorable..."
We turned and saw Jane standing at the kitchen entrance.
"I ship it," she whispered loud enough for us to hear.
"Eyeless y/n! The new top ship," Jason said making a wide gesture with his hands.
Everyone laughed. I turned and saw Ticci looking at me... angry. Wait... no not at me... Past me... at EJ... Oh boy... he's jealous...