Chapter 26: Jason's Plan

A/n: thank you so much for those who gave feedback! I love hearing from my readers about my work! And I especially appreciate those who compliment me in the comments and say they can't wait for the next part. It really helps motivate me to keep writing! Anyways, on with the story!

*Jason's POV* (a/n: OOOOH SHIT!)
It's been a week since that beach trip. I've been very busy lately. For starts, I've been observing y/n closely as she practices. Of course this is done with cameras I set up secretly in the auditorium where she practices. But its really annoying when Slender goes in to check on them and ends up screwing the cameras. But most of the time I can see her.
     I've been planning my first move to impress her. I know exactly how I'm going to do it. Puppet boy has been having difficulties controlling his anger issues around y/n. I made her a little something using my craftsman abilities that will hopefully cheer her up. I just need to wait for the right moment to give it to her...

Y/n POV

    "That's the third time you made that mistake!"
I jolted as I tripped over my oven feet. Pup has been teaching me how to dance faster than the fastest human that ever danced, and I'm having trouble keeping up with my movements. I stood up and looked down, ashamed. "That is the last time! Keep. Up!" Puppeteer yelled at me.
     I looked down ashamed and got into my starters position as the music started again, but I tripped once more when I came to that certain part of the song.
     I didn't hit the floor, I hit the wall. Puppeteer had bashed me into the wall so hard that I left a crater. His eyes were deep orange as he walked over to me, hand outstretched with a golden string coming out of each finger.
"Oh shit, oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit." (#future diary) i said as the strings swarmed around me. One prepared to strike, but instead of hitting me it hit a blue door that had appeared out of nowhere.
     Puppeteer growled, "JASON"
     I was so relieved that something had come to interfere with the attack. I was not yet familiar with my defense fighting powers so I couldn't fight Puppeteer.
     The door opened and Jason stepped out, a flurry of toys in his wake. Wind up mice bit apart Puppeteer's strings, who yelled in pain.
     "Get out" Jason said, pointing to the auditorium doors.
     Puppeteer didn't move.
     "Leave! You're too injured and weak to put up a fight!" Jason said loudly.
      Puppeteer growled, and quickly hovered out of the room.
     Jason turned to me, a soft expression appearing on his face, "Are you alright?"
     He offered me a hand to stand up from the impact of the wall. I gladly took it.
      "Please excuse him, he doesn't-"
      I interrupted his sentence by pulling him into a tight hug, "thank you.... for saving me..."
     He smiled and put his arms around me. Jason then pulled away and pulled out a hand crafted wind up music box. He started it up and I immediately recognized the song it played.
     "Silent Scream" I whispered as Jason offered his hand once more.
     "Care for a dance?" He asked.
      I smiled and took his hand.
     He was just as great at dancing as The Puppeteer, maybe even better, but I couldn't say because I had never actually danced with Pup.
     "Please sing for me, y/n" he said softly as the lyrics started up.
The song had been playing on the speakers as well as the music box.
     I smiled shyly and sang as we danced.
     I realized that Dolls can sing perfectly while dancing as they could while sitting still. I didn't even run out of breath.
As the song ended Jason looked at me with his sparkling honey colored eyes. We were holding onto each other as we looked into each other's eyes. He leaned down to give me a kiss but a tendril got shot at us and stopped him from doing so.
We looked and saw Slenderman.
     "The proper set up and preparations are not finished. Y/n still has one day to prepare for the real confirmation. Jason, I trust you to wait until then." Slender said sternly.
     Jason nodded and left. I looked at the music box, on top of it was a young ballerina dancing with her partner. They looked happy together, almost like a couple.
     I looked at Slender, who had turned to leave.
     "Beware of masks, y/n, for they always tend to appear on those who are least likely to have them..." with that, he left.
      I had no idea what he meant, but it was probably a warning. I shrugged it off and took the music box. I left the auditorium to put it in my room.

     *Jason's POV*
     That damned Slender, he knows what I'm up to as well... oh well, it seemed y/n didn't know what he meant. I still have a chance.
     I'd say this has been a mission accomplished. She was filled with trust when I looked her in the eye. I just need to continue to be friendly to her, then I know I will have her the day we are confirmed...