Chapter 30: Exploring

Y/n POV
     I woke up in the room I fell asleep in.
Ho yo woah- where am I again-? Oh yeah! Zalgo's...
     I look around. It was a pretty damn fancy room. Really really nice furniture with red decor and walls.
     I hop off the bed and head to the door but remember what Zalgo had told me.
Well poop... I thought.
I decide to risk it all and peek through the door like the dumb ass I am. I look through and immediately a knife-like slash of red magic whizzes past my face. I jolt back and turn to see where it came from. The shard of magic worked like a boomerang and flew back to the hand that cast it.
"I figured you wouldn't listen, so I just decided to wait for you myself," Zalgo smirked.
I sigh, "Eyo dude, wassup."
Zalgo rolls his eyes, "You really have no respect for people with authority do you?"
I snicker as I think, Y'know I could make a really bitchy remark to that but for my own safety I'm gunna keep quiet.
"Good choice." Zalgo says walking up to me. "Are you hungry now?"
"Nah, I'm still good. I'm just bored, and you won't like me when I'm bored."
     "I see..." Zalgo looks at me, eyes squinted.
     I return his suspicious look with a doll-like innocent stare.
     He only chuckles and rolls his eyes, "Alright, you silly girl. I'm not sure what to offer up to you since I'm not the best with human- er- Doll entertainment."
     I laugh, "Ah, it's ok. I like to sing and dance."
     "Typical..." Zalgo murmured.
     "What was that?" I asked.
     "Nothing, don't worry about it."
     I pout, but decide to not push on the subject. I heard him anyway so it didn't matter.
     "Well, I could arrange for you to have one of the spare empty rooms for your own shenanigans." He said thoughtfully.
     "Woah! Like an entire room?! That's awesome! I've always wanted to dance in a room with open space instead of a stupid stage or a cramped place. Thanks!" I say happily, smiling up at him.
     He chuckles to himself, "Of course."
     He closes his eyes in thought, probably telepathically telling his servants or whatever of his orders.
     He opens his eyes and looks at me, "Alright, y/n, follow me."
     He allows me to walk next to him as we walk down several hallways to a doorway.
     "You may dance and sing in here. This room as well as the bedroom you slept in are yours now." He opens the doors to reveal a goth colored dance studio.
     My jaw drops, "wow! The wall over there is all mirror!"
     I run over to the wall which was basically a giant mirror and did a few movements, "I can see everything now! Yes!"
     I go over to the metal bar and put a hand on it and do a few kicks, "yay! I won't have to use walls to balance myself anymore!"
     I then scurry over to the middle of the floor and do a few spins, "and the floor is perfect for Dancing!"
     The room was brightly lit as well, so I wouldn't stumble on anything. Well- I don't think there was anything to stumble on anyways but still, it was nice that I could see easily.
     Zalgo smiles from where he was standing in the doorway, "I'm glad you like it. Have fun."
     He turns and leaves and leaves me to myself.
     I turn and see that I could set up my phone to some speakers in the room. I did so, and decided to dance to the song Fireflies by Owl City.

Zalgo POV
I have no idea what I'm going to do with her. She hasn't tried to resist this imprisonment... Maybe I shouldn't call it that... hospitality is probably a better word. I suppose I don't mind looking after her. She definitely brings a more interesting turn to my life. Why not? I'll keep her as a companion... For now...