Chapter 19: Problem Comes and Problems solved

Slenderman's POV

As I went to my office I had a weird feeling in my gut. I sat down and put my hands in my head. What is wrong with me? Everything soon began to go blurry, and I passed out. (A/n, yes, it is possible for Slender to pass out in this book!)
I was in a wooded area.
Where am I? I thought.
Suddenly things flashed before me. I saw blurs of what looked like the creepypastas flash before me. I heard screams and yells of people in fear. Then i saw two silhouettes, one with a crowbar in its hand the other with what looked like medical tools in its hands. The last thing I saw were two large glowing eyes that turned to look at me. I heard a creature scream and then I woke up.
I was tied up alongside my three other brothers. I looked back on what I had seen. Those eyes... Those figures. I didn't know what the figures were, but I knew those eyes far too well...

"The Rake..."

Y/n POV
I was in my room with Tiffinee when we heard yelling downstairs. We looked at each other and we knew something was up. As we ran down the stairs I wondered what the problem was, had BEN ticked off Jeff because he won a round of Mario Kart? Was Slenderman scolding the proxys because Ticci knocked down the fridge? Was there another crush argument going on again?
"Oh no...."
"The Rake..."
The pastas had surrounded the creature and were trying to fight it, but the Rake was too powerful. I didn't know that was possible, I mean, against all of the pastas?
Most of them were injured and too wounded to fight. EJ had stopped fighting and was using his tools to fix up some of the pasta's wounds.
I looked at Tiffinee who nodded. We ran and I grabbed Masky's crowbar out of his hands.
"What the hell, y/n, you're gonna get killed," he screamed at me.
Tiffinee had ran and grabbed EJ's surgery scissors and his extra scalpel and followed me over to the Rake.
I had the batting tool, Tiffinee had the injuring tools. Defense and offense. I had to first hit the Rake down with Masky's crowbar, the pastas had backed away to let us do what we were gonna try to do. I did my best to hold the Rake down without getting hurt. This thing can bite and claw and I mean claw. Tiffinee snipped at the Rakes arms and legs with her scissors. Then I had and idea, if I could expose the Rake's throat, and keep him still, Tiffinee should be able to throw the scalpel into the Rake's throat!
I grabbed the Rake with the crowbar and used it to hold the Rake against me. I wrapped my legs around the Rake's stomach from behind.
"Tiffinee! THROW," I screamed.
Tiffinee knew what I had in mind, and nodded. She took deadly aim, and threw the scalpel as hard as she could. It hit the Rake square in the throat. The Rake was stunned. I quickly took the opportunity to rip the scalpel down the Rake's stomach. The Rake writhed and screeched, But eventually it stopped moving.

Slenderman's POV
I watched as the two girls killed the Rake. Once it was done they turned at looked exactly like the two silhouettes I saw when I was knocked out! Of course, the two heroines, the one with the crowbar and the one with the medical tools, y/n and Tiffinee. The yelling and running were the pastas!

Y/n POV
We turned around and saw the pastas starting at us.
"Pose," Tiffinee whispered.
I swung the crowbar then mouth it over my shoulder while Tiffinee slashed the air with the scalpel and cut the air with the scissors and posed.
The pastas cheered.
We turned and saw Masky and Dr Smiley looking at us with their mouths open. Then they walked over to us. Dr Smiley to Tiffinee, Masky to me.
"Wow... I didn't know you were that skilled," Masky said breath taken.
"Neither did I. I think we just used strategy based on what we know on the Rake," I said.
"You were amazing," he said, and he moved his mask and kissed me.
He pulled away and I saw Tiffinee and Dr Smiley making out. I smiled. Then Masky made me look at him, and he started kissing me again.

🔮🔮🔮

Y/n POV

"OMG!!!!"
"I can't believe that happened," I squealed.
"And I was making out with Dr Smileeeeeyyy," Tiffinee sighed.
"And Masky kissed me," I giggled.
"Problem solved," Tiffinee said, and we high fived.