Chapter 2: The Traveling

Y/n POV

"Okay, that's alright with me," Slender said.
"Yesss!!! She's gonna freak out when I tell her that we're going to the actual Slender Mansion!!"
After that we started to walk over to Tiffinee's house. I talked to Slender a lot and asked him a lot of questions. Like, 'is BEN really a perv', and 'how rude/mean is Jeff'. I don't think he minded that I was talking so much.
I also told him a lot about Tiffinee and that she's really gonna want to meet Masky and especially Jeff and the other two proxies. Slenderman kept on nodding his head to show he understood and that he was still listening.
Finally we got to her house. Slenderman gently wrapped a tendril around my waist and we teleported into Tiffinee's room.
"Tiffinee. Hey... Tiffinee," I whisper-yelled.
Tiffinee slowly woke up and and said sleepily, "What issit? Wha...? Y/n?! What are you doing here?!"
I hushed her and said, "We're going to the Slender mansion, Slenderman himself is going to take us there."
I got out of the way to reveal Slenderman.
Tiffinee couldn't believe it, "What...! How... Am I dreaming?"
I slapped her in the face.
"OOOOW! What was that for?!"
"To show that you're not dreaming. Slenderman, tendril?"
Slenderman outstretched a single tendril and held it in front of Tiffinee.
"You can touch it," he said.
Slowly Tiffinee stroked Slenderman's outstretched tendril.
"I guess I'm not dreaming," she said in disbelief.
"Now c'mon! We don't have all night! Get anything that you need and let's go," I said impatiently.
Tiffinee only grabbed her cellphone, "Pretty sure this is all I'll need!"
Slenderman looked a little suspicious, "you guys won't call the police on us, will you?"
"No! Never! We want to stay with you at the Slender Mansion," we exclaimed at the same time.
This made Slenderman feel a little better. Two tendrils sot out of his back and one each wrapped around us.
"Ready," he asked.
"Ready," we said confidently.
He teleported us to the door step of the Slender mansion.
"Now, you two seem to know everything the is to know about the creepypastas, so I, trusting that there won't be any surprises for you two," Slenderman said to us.
We nodded out heads and he opened the door.
"H-hey! H-he's ba-back!"
Tiffinee and I spun to look at each other. That's Ticci's voice!
Tiffinee let out a small squeal. I smacked her.
"Hey, Slender, what'd ya got there?"
We looked at each other again. BEN!!!
We slowly peeked from behind Slender to see about ten faces turn towards us...

The creepypastas!!!