Chapter 21: Vincent/Purple Guy

Y/n POV

So it's been really nice lately. I've continued to go out with Masky to the forest and every time I dance weird magic starts to appear. We haven't told Slender about it yet because we don't know how.
Also, the powers I supposedly have are starting to grow. I sang Sally to sleep one night and magic appeared again. Luckily she was asleep and didn't see it. But I don't know how much longer I can go without needing help to control it.
So today I was in the kitchen making breakfast with Slendy and I was just putting some bread in the toaster to make toast when suddenly we heard pounding on the door. Jeff opened it as I peeked from the kitchen. A purple flash come through the door followed by several glowing flashes. I followed the purple flash and tackled it to the ground.
It screamed, "Ah! Please! Don't hurt me! I'm sorry... I'm sorry...,"
I got a closer look at its face and suddenly realized, "...Vincent?"
Vincent opened his eyes only to see me on top of him. He didn't have time to react because he tried to scrambled away. I looked behind me only to see the five ghosts of Freddy fazbear's pizzeria.
"Woah..." I said.
They weren't looking at me and seemed not to even acknowledge me. They slowly approached Vincent and the charged at him.
I didn't know what I did until I already did it. I stood up in between Vincent and the five ghosts and said, "STOP."
My arms had spread apart to make a barrier... literally. The ghosts tried to go around me but they were held back by my purple magic barrier.
"Stop," I said agin.
Vincent looked at me in disbelief, "... you can see them too?"
I turned to face him, my arms still stretched out, "...yeah,I guess I can."
The creepypastas had gathered around the ghosts, Vincent and me. I kept my arm outstretched to keep the ghosts away from Vincent.i used my other hand to help Vincent up.
"Are you some kind of doll?" Vincent asked me.
"What do you mean?" I said.
"A doll is a human that is part ghost. They have abilities to connect with the spirit realm and use magic whenever they sing, dance, and draw. They can see ghosts and talk to them," Vincent explained.
Masky stepped forward, "That sounds exactly like what's been happening to you, y/n!"
Vincent looked at me and smirked, "y/n? What a lovely name~"
I glared at him, purple magic coming from my eyes, "I've already had a bad history with perverts, I don't need it to happen again."
Vincent backed away and said, "ok, ok! Im sorry I didn't know."
"You better stay away, from her and NEVER act like that towards her again... she's mine," Offender said behind me.
I felt a huge hand on my shoulder and brushed it away. It came back.
I screeched, "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE OR I SWEAR YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!"
Purple magic swarmed me as my black dress that I made with Trendy suddenly appeared on me. I gasped and the magic died down. I realized that my creepypasta outfit had been magically put on me. The dress, the tights, the shoes, even the lotus flower had been placed in my hair. I looked at myself then I looked around me. The pastas were half shocked half In love. I blushed and turned to the ghosts.
I heard voices in my head.
     "So she's a doll..."
     "Should we trust her? I mean, she obviously has a soft spot for the evil one."
     "I think we should give her a chance, she might be able to help us."
      I began to talk to the out loud, "please, can you hear me?"
      The ghosts turned to look at me. They didn't do anything. They just sat there. Finally, the ghost of Susie approached me. She taught me to levitate. I was off the ground by a few inches. She sat in my lap as I floated of the ground.
     "Wow!" I said.
     "Isnt it cool?" She asked.
      "Yes, it is! Thank you!" I replied.
      I noticed that slender was watching me and Vincent. After a few moments he stepped foreword and said, "how long have you been hiding these new powers of yours?"
    I lowered my head in shame, "um... a few weeks now... ever since the proxy's and BEN took me from the slender mansion..."
     Slender knelt down and lifted my head up with his hand, "you don't need to act like you tried to run away, all you did was discover the magic, and decided that you and Masky didn't know how to tell me."
     I blushed as I looked at him.
     "You are my creepypasta, I would never get mad at you," he said.
     "Slender, did you say that out loud?" I asked in my mind.
      Slender nodded.
       He took my hands in his and pressed his forehead against mine.
      "I will not be your master anymore, you will need a suitable master. I will bring your Choices to you in a moment."
     Slender teleported away. I hid behind a random person which just so happened to be Vincent. He looked behind me and smiled comfortingly. I smiled slightly back.
     The pastas slowly began to crowd around us, they began asking questions that I didn't know the answer to. The ghosts began to hide around me as I clung to Vincent's security guard shirt.
      Suddenly, the pastas began to jump slightly and they began to back away. Something was crawling on the floor. I looked closer and  realized they were wind up mice. I knew the first creepypasta that was coming.
     The second thing that happened was that golden strings began to make their way around the crowd of creepypastas, separating them so that there was a path that the people could get through. I also knew who that creepypasta was too.
       The sound of shoes on the floor made its way to my ears. I saw the two creepypastas that Slender brought with him, and my guesses were right.

A/n #1: so I know Fnaf isn't a creepypasta, but I thought it would be nice for it to be in the book. I really like the two of them and decided it would be nice to combine them. Plz don't be mad!

A/n #2: comment who you think the two creepypastas are. The first one to get it right gets a follow! (If you want... I'm not that interesting of a person...)