Chapter 7: The Choice

Y/n POV

I woke up with a horrible feeling. I knew that something bad was gonna happen today, I just knew it. I slowly got up and saw that the pastas were eating breakfast along with Tiffinee.
I got up and grabbed a waffle from Ticci's plate.
"H-heeeey," he said annoyed.
I quickly ate the waffle and sat back down on the couch.
"Most of us are going to be hunting for the day," Jeff said. "Someone you haven't met yet, but I'm sure you and Tiffinee know, is going to come watch you."
"Who," Tiffinee and I said together excitedly.
"Laughing Jack," Jeff said.
Tiffinee and looked at each other excitedly. I could tell we were both thinking of the same word.
Pranks.
"We've decided that we can trust him to watch you for just one afternoon. Hopefully things won't go out of hands," Slender said.
Tiffinee and I then both knew we were thinking of a different thing that we both knew.
LJ can sometimes be a bit of a perv. But he wasn't a nearly as bad as Offender or BEN.

🔮🔮🔮

It was 4:30, almost time for the pastas to go on their killing sprees.
Tiffinee and I were talking to Jeff, Hoodie, and Ticci.
"So, I had paused the video to a point where there was a close up of BEN's face," I was saying to the group. "My brother comes up to me and whispers in my ear, 'oh my God, it's BEN fucked.'"
The group and I burst out laughing. But you could hear my laugh over the others'. It was my insane laugh, but that's what most of my loud laughs sound like.

Third person

Y/n had been talking to two of the proxies and Jeff, when Laughing Jack had arrived.
(If, you creepypasta fans won't kill me, I'm not gonna put the laughs in between what LJ says. It takes too much time.)
"So, where are the two girls you're saying I have to watch," he asked.
"You only have to keep close eye on one of them. The other you can trust to be alone, because Offender isn't after her," Slenderman said.
Just then a huge laugh could be heard from around the corner of where they were standing. LJ could hear one particular laugh over the rest. It was a loud and clear one, and it sounded insane.
"Who's... laugh is... that," LJ said slowly.
"That's y/n. She's the one Offender's after," Slender said.
"She has the most beautiful laugh I've ever heard...," LJ said.
"TIFFINEE! Y/n!!! LJ'S HERE," Slender's voice boomed.
Y/n and Tiffinee came out from around the corner. Tiffinee looked excited while y/n looked extremely shy.
"Girls, this is LJ. LJ, this is Tiffinee Nickson, and y/n l/n," Slender said.
"Hi," Tiffinee waved excitedly.
"Hi," y/n sounded quiet and waved shyly.
"You're the one who's laugh I heard," LJ said, pointing at y/n.
Y/n nodded shyly.
"How did you manage a laugh so loud and insane, and now be quieter then the most anti-social person on the planet," he asked.
"She's shy around people she doesn't know well," Tiffinee said, elbowing y/n gently in the shoulder.
"Well, it looks like you guys will be okay," Slender said.
"We'll be off then," Jeff waved.
The pastas all exited the mansion, and Slender shut the door behind him.
The two girls and the pasta looked at each other. Before either could say anything, something had teleported behind Tiffinee, grabbed her, and teleported away.
"WHAT THE HECK," y/n shrieked.
The pastas immediately ran back in when they heard the scream from outside.
"What happened," Jeff asked.
"Something grabbed Tiffinee," y/n said, worried.
Jeff ran over to y/n and held her tightly In his arms, "Then I won't let it take you."
"I think I know who took her," Slenderman said darkly from behind them.
"Who," y/n asked.
"Look," Slenderman pointed in front of them.
Y/n almost had a heart attack at what she saw.
"Looks like I just might have my way," Offender said.
Tiffinee was being held by Offender. He held her head back so that he could easily point the knife he was holding at her neck. She couldn't struggle because Offenderman's arm and tendrils held her back to him.
"Y/n, you have two options, one~ give yourself to me and we can continue where we left off last time, or two~ your friend dies," Offenderman said.
"Y-y/n, d-don't give yourself. The pastas can get me out of here," Tiffinee said.
"I wouldn't suggest it, one wrong move, I teleport away and kill you instantly," Offender said.
Y/n closed her eyes and a few tears fell down her face.
"So what will it be," Offender outstretched a tendril to y/n.
"Y/n.... D-don't do it," Jeff said shakily as he held onto her tighter.
She opened her eyes and stiffened.
"Tiffinee...," she said. Y/n started silently crying, "I'm sorry."
With that she grasped Offenderman's outstretched tendril, which immediately wrapped around her wrist. The tendril yanked y/n out of Jeff's grasp and over to Offender who threw the knife and Tiffinee down. The perverted grin on his face was of inhuman size.
"Y/n...," Tiffinee said from the floor. Y/n looked at her crying.
"Y/n, NO!"
But as Tiffinee lunged for her, Offenderman teleported away, and Tiffinee grasped air.