Chapter 23: The Puppeteer's Expectations

Y/n POV

"I choose..."

"The Puppeteer"

The Puppeteer stood proudly and made a smug face at me and then Jason. Jason was more mad at the Puppeteer then he was at me.
Jason just regained his posture and looked at me and said, "Very well, y/n. I hope you value you choice, because now there's no turning back. Good luck."
With that he turned and left.
The Puppeteer looked at me and said, "Meet me in my room once Slenderman has finished talking to you, we will then begin training."
He turned and left.

I looked at Slender, who said, "You made a good choice, y/n. The Puppeteer will turn you into a suitable Doll. One that will be wise and caring. He will have some rules for you to follow, but they shouldn't be that difficult. Go along, then"    
     I stood there in the midst of a room full of creepypastas. They looked at me and then left.
     'I don't even know where his room is..."
     I heard a sigh in my mind and I looked at the ghost that had said that, "third door on your right"
     I saw the ghost of Charlie. I nodded and said, "thank you, Charlie"
     I went up the stairs and saw a grey door splotched with yellow. I knocked and I heard a faint voice saw, "come in"
     I entered the room and saw body parts everywhere. They were hanging from golden strings. The Puppeteer was busy writing something.
     "Hello, y/n. Welcome to your first training session. I'd like to go over the basics with you first: the rules, my rules, and my expectations."
     He turned and looked at me, "the first vital rule is that you must be in my room at 11:00 sharp for your sleep."
Great, I get a bedtime, I though.
     "The next rule is that you must do certain things in certain situations. For example, offender tries to talk to you and then let's say, Jason comes in and saves the day. You have to give a small gasp in awe at him."
He is so comfortable saying all of this...
     "Now then, my rules:
        1) No Magic unless it is for training, for drawing, for practice, for singing, and for dancing. Otherwise you can't use it.
        2) you are my doll. If Jason tries to tell you something that I say otherwise, don't listen to him.
        3) no attacking one unless it is absolutely necessary. It can seriously hurt someone.
        4) Dolls are only compatible to other Dolls or Doll Masters, no showing affection for a regular creepypasta."
    My heart sank, my all time creepypasta crush was (insert creepypasta crush besides Puppeteer here) and now I couldn't show affection towards him. But instead of complaining I only said, "yes, Puppeteer"
     Puppeteer nodded at me, "you are doing very well on showing respect, which is another important rule, Doll Masters do have the right to punish their Dolls any way they like."
     I nodded, my hands were nervously twitching. The Puppeteer noticed and smirked. He stood up, hovering off the ground. It was then that I noticed he was very tall. Not as tall as slender, or something but still pretty tall.
     He pinned my to a wall saying, "Don't worry my Doll, there is only one thing that I am not allowed to do."
     "Wh-what's that?" I asked, shivering underneath my master.
      He leaned so that his mouth was next to my ear, "it is to show affection for you"
     He slowly backed off of me and I calmed down.
     When I regained my courage I looked at him and said," why is that?"
     He paused before saying, "a long time ago there were two Doll masters and a Doll. The Doll's master fell in love with his Doll. They soon Began a relationship. But the Doll cheated on her master for the other Doll master. Furious, the Doll's master placed a curse on him and all other Doll masters yet to come. The curse made it so that if any Doll master were to fall in love with his Doll and show affection for her, it would be sent to the dark one that a Doll has been found or discovered, and Dolls are only the third most powerful being on the planet."
     "Who is the dark one and what are the top two" I asked.
     "The second is the Devil, and the First is God, as to the dark one and to who the devil is, his name is Zalgo."
     I realized now how important it is for the Puppeteer and me to just stay Doll and Dolls master.
     "Is the Doll able to be in relationship with anyone?" I asked.
     The Puppeteer nodded, " You May be in relationship with another Doll master, being that there is only one other, it makes your life easier."
     I realized that he was right. The only one I could be compatible with was, "Jason The Toymaker..."

Bonus!
     Jason's POV

     That Doll just made the biggest mistake of her life, choosing the Puppeteer was the wrong choice. I do not love her, but he does. It won't be very long until he gives in to her. And Zalgo finds out about her. If that jerk Is smart, he'll give her up to me as quickly as possible. I will only pretend to love her.... maybe not, she is very pretty. But that's all I value in her. I haven't seen anything so delicate and gorgeous in all my life. Yes, I'll have much fun when Puppeteer gives her to me...

A/n: oh boy! Jason has some plaaaans! Bu don't worry, everything will be ok! Also I feel bad for him cause he got no votes. But it does mate the story line better and easier!