Chapter 8: What He Did With the Girl

A/n: WARNING! Intense lemon/smut coming up!!!

    Third person

    Tiffinee stumbled, but managed to catch herself.
    "No..."
    Tiffinee started crying. Masky slowly went over to her and started rubbing her back. Tiffinee hugged him as hard as she could. Masky was surprised, but hugged back.
    Jeff was crying and Hoodie was extremely upset too.
    "We failed," Jeff said to Hoodie between sobs. "We promised we'd protect her and we failed.."
    "No Jeff, you did not fail," Slender said. "She chose willingly to let Offender have her. It was not your fault."
    "It was to save me," Tiffinee said, breath taken. "She was willing to loose her virginities to the worst person ever, to save me... Why...?"
    "She is a very good-hearted person, let's just hope Offender doesn't ruin her while he's doing.... uh.... while he's doing what he does best," Slender said.

    Y/n POV

    Offender had teleported us to his bed again. I was still silently crying.
    His tendril caressed my cheek, "Now, now, sweetheart, no need to cry. You're in good hands."
    I mentally cringed, since I was underneath him I couldn't move at all. I wouldn't give in to him, I would stay strong, I can do it.
    "Let's start where we left off," Offender said as two tendrils came out of his back.
    He started rubbing sensitive spots above and below my waist.
    I bit my tongue as hard as I could to not moan, I could barely hold it back. Offender realized this. He knew he just had to do one more thing, and I would break.
    He kissed me, and slowly, without me realized it, a tendril crept up towards my neck. Since he already knew where my sweet spot was, he didn't have to find it. His tendril started rubbing and caressing my sweet spot. I couldn't hold back any more. I screamed in the kiss.
    He had won...

Jeff POV

I was sitting on the couch with the other proxies. I had my head in my hands. I was going even more insane just waiting for Offender to drop off an unconscious y/n. No one had spoken. We were all just waiting there.
I heard a faint scream of pleasure come from upstairs. Damn she had to have screamed really loud in order for us to hear it.
I snapped, "AAAAUGHHH!!!! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!"
I went outside and sat on the porch. What am I gonna do when he gives her back....?

Offender POV

Once I knew she had fainted I pulled out of her. I need to do this again sometime. I would have kept on going forever if she stayed awake.
I got dressed and I dressed her. I picked her up bridal style and teleported downstairs.

Jeff POV

Once I had calmed down I slowly went back inside. I was just in time to see Offender drop off an unconscious y/n onto the floor. He teleported away once he did so.
I was the first to reach her. I looked at her and saw that Offender had given her a nasty hickey. She looked exhausted, she was sweating and even though she was unconscious, she was still panting.
I started crying and I held her tightly in my arms. Hoodie came over and put his arms around me and her. The others soon gathered around the three of us. Most were crying and others looked extremely upset. I took her over to the couch and I sat with her there. I stroked her h/c hair and Hoodie held her hand. I was still crying but at least I was crying silently.
Tiffinee came and sat next to me.
"Thank you, y/n," she said between steady tears. "Thank you..."