Chapter 20: A Day With the Slender Brothers

Y/n POV

    So it's been a few days since Tiffinee and I killed the Rake. She and Dr Smiley have started to hang out way more often. Today Slender said he had some plans for me and Tiffinee.
      "TIFFINEE. Y/N. COME DOWN HERE."
There he is calling us right now.
      We ran down the stairs and over to Slenderman who was standing by the door.
     "Yes, Slenderman," Tiffinee and I said at the same time.
     "All of the pastas and I are going on a short mission today, Offenderman will be out 'hunting' and you're not coming with us. So I asked my two other brothers if they would be willing to watch you today. I know you haven't met them, their names are-"

     "TRENDERMAN AND SPLENDORMAN!!!!!!!"

     Tiffinee and I knew all about them. I was a huge fan of Trenderman, he was the reason I started wearing lots of stylish stuff.
      "Omgomgomg! Slendy, I need to go change into something nicer! Wanna look my best for trend-"
      Tiffinee slapped her hand over my mouth with an 'are you serious' look on her face.
      "You girls may change into something nicer if you'd like. I'll tell my brothers to wait a little while longer," Slendy said.
      Tiffinee and I bolted up the stairs.
We changed into matching outfits:
Black leggings
Dark blue jean jackets
Black high top shoes
High ponytails
And solid colored tank tops

The only difference was that my tank top was neon green and Tiffinee's was black with stars on it.
     We started to head down the stairs only to hide back to see Slenderman talking to his two other brothers besides Offenderman.
     Slender heard us and turned to face us, as did his brothers. We walked down the stairs and over to the tall pastas.
     "Hello there, young ladies! What are your names," Splendy asked happily.
     "Hi Splendy! I'm Tiffinee and this is y/n! She's shy so she's gonna be slow to talk," Tiffinee introduced us.
     "I'm sorry to interrupt, but I must say this: your outfits are truly remarkable," Trender said.
      I blushed slightly and Tiffinee smiled.
      "Thanks! Y/n here picked them out herself," Tiffinee said nudging my arm.
      "Really, y/n? Then I also must say you have a brilliant taste in fashion," Trender remarked.
       My blushed darkened, "th-thank you T-Trenderman..."
       Trenderman 'smiled', "if you'd like, I can take you to my studio and maybe you can draw out some designs. Would you like that?"
       I gasped, "you can't be serious!"
       "I am! Slender told me you draw with Bloody Painter almost every day and that you are really good. He also told me you draw outfits. I'd love to see what you can create," he said.
       I blushed, "s-sure Trendy, I'd love to."
"Well it seems that you five will be ok. The pastas and I will be going off now," Slender said.
"Bye Slendy," Tiffinee and I waved.
The pastas all left including Offenderman who couldn't keep his eyes off Tiffinee and I, and ended up walking into the door frame.
When all of them were gone Splendy asked, "Well, what do you two want to do?"
"I'm going to take y/n to my part of the mansion, you and Tiffinee can have the time together," Trender said.
Splendy nodded.
Trender took my hand, "Come along, y/n."
I looked at our hands and blushed. I always sorta had a crush on Trendy. I'm just praying he can't also read minds like Slenderman...

       Trenderman POV
Y/n truly has a remarkable taste in fashion! She's perfect... She's gorgeous.... And I read in her mind that she likes me too. That's great and all but I don't know if I'll ever be able to confess my feelings for her...
Whatever, that's not important right now. Y/n and I made our way to my studio.
      I opened the door and y/n looked in awe at all the outfits that were in my studio.
      "What are you waiting for? You may go in," I said, gesturing to the entrance.
       She slowly walked in being very careful not to make even the slightest disturbance in the room.
     I chuckled to myself, "you don't have to be so cautious."
She turned her head to look at me.
Damn, she's so cute...
I walked over to my drawing board, "So the first thing I want to do is make your creepypasta outfit. Slender told me that you and Tiffinee would start training once he's picked out your training partners, so I want your outfit to be ready so that your fully complete."
I turned to look at her, "so, have any ideas?"
There was a pause before she pulled out her phone and pulled of a picture of a marionette looking thing.
"I want to look like a doll as much as possible, so I want it based off of this," she said.
I analyzed the picture when the inspiration struck, "I've got it!"
I started quickly sketching a dress that, based on her description, seemed perfect.
I moved out of the way and the look on her face was priceless.

Y/n POV
I looked at the dress and gasped. The dress had horizontal black stripes on the skirt and was solid black on the top. It was long sleeved and had a lace collar. There was a black bow on the back. There were matching horizontal thin black and white striped tights and black flat shoes with a stretchy strap that held it in place on the foot.
"Is this good?" Trender asked.
I stroked the paper, "Good? It's not good...."
Trender looked taken aback.
"No it's not good... It's PERFECT!"
I looked at Trender and laughed. This was anything I ever wanted in my creepypasta outfit.
I hugged him, "thank you Trender, it's perfect..."
Trender slowly hugged me back.
"Now, let's get to work," Trender said.