Chapter 28: Plenty of Changes

A/N: ok wow, lots of you like this 0_o I'm not promising this will be any less cringy but I'll try ^^' for you guys :3 💞 Here ya go!

Y/n POV
What a lovely disaster. Slender has been working his ass off getting everything in order. My training, unfortunately, had to be led by Jason. Don't get me wrong, I kicked his ass and made sure to get it through his thick skull that I wasn't going to let him do jack shit to me. I asked Slender why he didn't just call off my training for a short while but he told me none of us could afford to do that. I still don't understand most of the whole 'Doll' thing.
Puppeteer got a good scolding and he's been off lately, more depressed and gloomy than usual. The pastas drifted away from me because I yelled at them. I don't get why they're taking it so personally. Well... the only one I really hang out with is EJ since Hoodie is too busy as Slender's proxy.
I lean back in the chair I was sitting in as EJ worked in his... lab?
"Ughhh... I wish things did hafta be so borrring..." I whined.
EJ looks up from the organs he was holding, "You shouldn't complain. I don't think you understand what danger you and The Puppeteer have put you in."
I sigh, "I guess... Hey, EJ? Do ya think it would kill Slender to let the two of us go for a walk together? I seriously need to escape being cooped up in this mansion..."
EJ sighs and puts down his scalpel, "I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ask. It would make him feel better since I would be with you."
"Yay! Finally!" I fling my arms up happily.
EJ and I leave the room and go off to find Slender. I stay close to him as we walk through the hallways. EJ was the first to forgive me and move on, so he's kinda like my human shield for scoldings.
We come to Slender's Office but are stopped by Hoodie and Masky.
"Hm? What's up?" EJ asks.
"The Slenderman isn't allowing any unbooked meetings in his office at the moment," Hoodie says.
"He's too busy with his work, we'll pass on anything you need to tell or ask him." Masky finishes.
EJ sighs, "Yeah, um, we wanna know if it'd be ok with him if me and y/n go for a short walk together. I'd be with her as protection and we wouldn't go beyond the main territory lines of the mansion."
Masky nods, "Alright, we'll talk to him for ya. Don't go anywhere until either me or Hoodie give you his response."
EJ nods and we go over to the couch in the main room.
I sigh, "God dammit... I guess I shouldn't complain though. Y'all know what you're doin'."
"It's precautionary measures so that you don't get taken by anything or anyone that shouldn't have you." EJ says, a bit irritated.
Way to make me sound like an object, buddy... I mentally roll my eyes.
"Right..." I say.
I look over in front of me, BEN was playing video games on the TV. I missed talking to him and goofing off.
"Hey BEN." I say.
He grunts in response.
"Whatcha playin'?"
"What does it look like?" He snaps.
Jeez... I think.
"Uhm... Mario Kart... L-Listen BEN... I'm sorry about yelling at you... and everyone really... I just-"
"I don't want your apology! I want you to realize what a stupid mistake you've made and how much danger you're in now! Before you complain about all the restrictions, think about why we're doing them in the first place!" He stands up, picking up his controller as he does so.
He turns to leave before glancing back at me, "and also the way the rest of us might be taking it too."
He leaves.
I hang my head, sad and frustrated. I've apologized multiple times since the stupid ceremony and made it clear that I wanted to make a point with the whole outburst, nod have everyone hate me. People are still taking it though, and they aren't going to accept it so easily.
EJ sighs, before looking at me, "Just try to have some empathy-"
"I'm tired of empathy! I don't want to be yelled at anymore! I didn't ask to be a Doll, I don't want to be a Doll, and I especially don't want to be one if it means the people I care about will turn on me!" I interrupt him, finally snapping.
I stand up from the couch and stomp over to the door, "I'm done!"
Multiple pastas get up and start to try and keep me from leaving. Hoodie was holding me by my shoulders while Jeff and Masky put themselves between the door and me.
"Y/n, stop this! You have to stay!" Hoodie pleads.
"LET GO OF ME!" I yell, flailing about.
"Ann!" Masky yells.
Nurse Ann had come running as more pastas came to help keep me in place.
"I'm sorry, y/n, but we have to do this" She held me in some kind of lock in an attempt to make me faint.
I do go limp, and she drops me. The pastas around me are breathing heavily and Slender made it in the room.
"Ann? Is she down?" He asks.
She nods. But I slowly stand up again.
I was hunched over, clearly gone mad, "what am I..." my voice was trembling with anger.
"Oh shit..." Nurse Ann mumbles.
"AN ANIMAL?!" I screech as I swing my arm at her.
My training had finally kicked in and my anger was only fueling my powers. A bright wave of dark purple and black energy shoots from the motion of my arm and knocks back everyone in the direction.
"Pastas, attack" Slender roars as all hell breaks loose.
I knock back more pastas as I make a bee-line for the door. I ran outside as I dodge some knives who I assume were thrown by Jeff. I jump, and start flying a good 10 feet in the air. I use my powers to keep the pastas at bay as they try to get me down, using any means necessary to do so.
I look at them, tearing up as I do so. My friends were all suddenly my attackers, and it wasn't for training.
I gasp, as a black tendril wraps itself around my waist and slams me to the ground.
I cough, "fuck... Slender..."
His tendrils were going mad and you could see the faint creases of a mouth and narrowed 'eyes'.
I growl at him and release another wave of energy, cutting and/or disintegrating his tendrils. He roars in pain, drawing away.
I take the opening to fly. Fly as fast as I fucking could in order to get away from them. I had no idea where I was going, but it sure as hell wasn't back there.
I was crying as I flew, but suddenly I see a faint whitish figure flying next to me.
"Susie..." I whisper.
"Big sister! Me and the others will wear them out! They won't follow you, I promise! You have our word!" She cries out.
I smile at her, "thank you, Susie. Tell the others I said thanks."
She nods, before fading away.
I gradually slow down as I fly, certain I was more than miles away from the Slender mansion. I pant as I set myself down on solid ground again. I was in the middle of nowhere. Somehow I was still in a wooded area, though none of the trees looked familiar to me.
I sit down against one of them and start sobbing. I made it, but where the heck was I supposed to go now? Not back to normal society, they'll find me and I wouldn't be able to fit in there anymore. Not back to the mansion, I don't even wanna think of what I'd have to face there. What do I do..?
"What a shame... have they finally left you?"
I look up at the new voice.

"...What?"