Chapter 18: Dealing With Love Issues

Y/n POV

Dealing with this whole situation hasn't exactly been that easy... I mean... Dr Smiley is really nice and he is a bit cute but... I love Masky more then him. Is been hard for Tiffinee too, she loves Dr Smiley! And he's with me 24/7... Or at least as long as the other pastas will let him.
    I've been pulled around by the other pastas. Specifically Toby, EJ, Hoodie, and Jeff. This isn't exactly making the female pastas unhappy. Clockwork, Sadie, and Lulu are angry at me. I didn't want it to be this way! I wanted to be friends with the girl pastas. Now they're all mad at me...
   Well not all of them.
   Jane has been real nice to me and we're pretty good friends. She won't stop talking to me about me and the other pastas though. She ships me with pretty much all of them.
    "... So any plans for today," Dr Smiley asked as he walked up to me.
    "I promised Bloody Painter that we'd draw together today," I said.
    "Oh ok..."
    "Why?"
    Dr Smiley stopped. I stopped moments later as well.
    "Why," I asked again.
     "Because...," he said walking up to me.
    I've seen this before and I know what's gonna happen...
      He walked me against the wall and started kissing me. I tried to get him off of me but he just pressed harder.
     Just then Jeff walked into view, "What... The ... Fuck... Do you think you're doing..."
     Dr Smiley pulled away, "Kissing her, what does it look like?"
     Oh no...
     "Yeah... I know.... You can kiss whoever you like... Just... Not... Her...," Jeff said.
     He drew his knife.
      "Ditto," said a voice at the other end of the hall.
    I turned and saw EJ leaning against the wall balancing his scalpel on the tip of his finger.
    He flicked it into the air and caught it, "No one kisses her... Unless it's me that is..."
    I blushed.
    Seeing this, Dr Smiley ran EJ who just walked out of the way. Jeff came moments later aiming his knife at EJ who barely dodged the throw.
    "I see you two are a bit rusty," EJ said looking at where his nails would be on his gloves.
    Jeff growled and tackled EJ to the ground.
   Someone is going to get hurt if I don't do something. I was planning to go get Hoodie since I can't calm down three angry pastas when suddenly I saw Jeff poised to stab EF in the throat. I ran over and jumped in front of EJ...

    EJ's POV

    I was tackling Jeff. I knew it was Dr Smiley who and kissed her but I'll deal with him later.
    Somehow Jeff managed to pin me down and he was ready to stab me when suddenly y/n threw herself on top of me and Jeff stabbed her in the shoulder instead of me in the neck.
     There was a moment of silence... Y/n staggered up and took the knife out of her shoulder. Then she looked at Jeff... Then at me. My mouth is open underneath my mask... She's gonna faint.
    I scramble up and ran and caught her just before she hit the ground. If I had eyes to cry from I would be doing so now.... Actually somehow I am. I set her down in my lap and stroked her hair one time.
    I paused before saying eerily quiet, "you idiot..."
    "I...-"
     "YOU IDIOT!!!"
    Jeff flinched.
   I quickly got up and ran to my operating room and set y/n down on the table. I cleaned out the wound on y/n's shoulder then I grabbed a special needle and string and carefully stitched up y/n's gash. As always I stitched up the wound flawlessly. I stood there thinking what to do next. Then an idea came into my mind. I got a cloth and ran it under the sink water then I pressed it onto y/n's head.
    "Now all I need to do is wait for you to wake up..."

                                                                                🔮🔮🔮

    It's been at least thirty minutes when y/n finally sat up.
   "Wha happened?"
    "You saved my life.."
    "Oh yeah," she said looking at her stitched up wound.
     "Thank you," I said.
    "No problem," she said smiling.
    Seeing her happy made me smile.
    She looked around, "is this your operating room?"
    "...yeah," I said.
    Her eyes made there way to a shelf full of preserved organs.
    "Trophies," she guessed.
    "Yup."
     "Kewl," she said.
     "Really? I thought you'd get grossed out or something," I said rubbing the back of my head.
      "I'd never get grossed out over somethings that belongs to the great Eyeless Jack," she said matter of factly.
    I blushed and chuckled, "you're too much, y/n."
    She smiled, "now can we go out?"
    "Sure," I said.
     I led her out of my operating room and we made our way to where the others were.
     I saw Jeff sitting on the floor in front of the couch playing video games with BEN.
Y/n went over and sat next to Jeff.