Chap 12: A Drink

Akali was in her room while Sensho was sitting on the sofa with his eyes closed. He was hearing the ideas of the others and thought of something.

"Say, I'm bored Sensho. Can't you let us out? Surely that will be better," the jolly one said.

"Aigoo, you'd break everything if you will. But hey even I would hahaha," the raspy voice replied and laughed wildly.

"Ay, this bastards. You do know we will be banned from this place, do you want to return?" a deep and serious tone said.

"Y-yeah, we don't even belong to this place," the nervous one replied.

Sensho was thinking on what to do. He could only come up with an idea that involved the high elder.

"I will talk to the elder now, even I am curious as to how this place will treat you," Sensho said.

"Speaking of the elder, the high elder seems familiar. Well it was long ago but is it possible I wonder," the deep voice said.

"Possible about what?" the jolly one said.

"A descendant from ours," the serious one replied.

This all made them quiet including Sensho. It is possible but this is another world, this is a different plane from where they lived. Sensho could only shrug and bid them farewell. Sensho rose and knocked on Akali's door.

"I'm going out for a while," Sensho said.

He could only hear Akali mumbling but heard a low "okay" so he went down. He arrived in front of Kayle who was still on the same position as before.

"I wish to speak with the elders," Sensho said in a calm way. Kayle observed him for a while before she sighed.

"Please wait for a while," Kayle said and went inside to get some confirmation making Sensho nod in response.

Sensho didn't wait for long since Kayle immediately returned after a minute or two. She gestured her head for Sensho to follow her and Sensho did only to see the elders again.

"Ah, Sensho how may we help?" The High Elder said.

"I plan on bringing four individuals here. Is it possible?" Sensho replied.

The elders murmured to themselves, the High Elder was also speaking with them before they all became quiet and looked at Sensho.

"Can we meet them today?" the High Elder asked.

"Yes and you don't need to wait," Sensho replied.

A large amount of sand came out from his back making his whole abdomen disappear to make the sands flow quicker. When the amount was tight Sensho recovered his body while all the sands gathered near him before turning to four humps. They then started to form into a humanoid shape and the elders were all shocked even the High Elder. Slowly, four individuals were formed with an almost similar build and face to Sensho. Their hair and eyes were the only one different. This caused a bit of mana ripple when various clashed with the other to place their consciousness in the bodies. One immediately raised his hands clenched to the air to stretch his body and placed it down. This man looked at the elders with a warm smile.

"Hello there I'm Dreidar, finally good to come out," Dreidar who had the jolly voice said. His hair was a simple semi-highcut but his front hair was a bit longer. The High Elder could only nod along with the elders.

"I am Reikan," a raspy voice said. His build was similar and his haircut was a simple semi-highcut on the sides but his front hair was down on hiding his eyes slightly and a long mullet that was unbraided and was let loose. His eyes were red similar to a ruby.