Dreidar's First Match

"It seems it's Dreidar's turn today," Sensho said when the dice showed two dots. Dreidar also smiled as his excitement to try out the rift was brimming.

"Wait when is it?" Sensho asked and Dreidar reached out a green gem to Sensho.

"Around 10 more minutes," Dreidar said making Sensho face-palm himself.

"Well, who wants to watch?" Sensho said and Veirn raised his hand.

"Reikan how about you?" Dreidar asked as he slapped Reikan's chest lightly.

"Nah, I want to sleep," Reikan responded making Sensho chuckle and Dreidar laugh.

"Akali, can you close your eyes for a moment?" Sensho asked wich made her confused.

"Ah right, trust me you don't want to see this," Dreidar said with a serene tone. Akali nodded and closed her eyes, somehow Dreidar's way of speaking was a light one and this was different.

Veirn also gave Sensho a yellow pearl wich was shining a bit, soon Dreidar and Veirn returned to sands and Sensho absorbed them. Reikan and Verkin was the only one who saw this and it was not nice to see how they disentigrated. It started at the tip of their head and slowly it reached their legs.

"It's fine now," Sensho said to Akali and opened her eyes. She saw the two disappeared but knew she does not need to worry as they were currently inside Sensho.

"Seems like you have to stay here," Sensho said when he noticed Akali was not preparing.

"Yeah, besides I might watch from the television," Akali replied with a smile.

"Well try not to be surprised about this one," Sensho said but this made her more excited to see. She had no idea how the others manipulate their strength beside Verkin and Sensho.

"I'll try not to. Anyways good luck to you," Akali said and Sensho smiled.

"Well, you guys have your fun. I'll be in our room," Reikan said and stood up, he was getting bored and wanted to lay down in bed. Verkin also stood and looked at Sensho.

"I will join Reikan in the meantime, also tell Dreidar not to break them too much," Verkin said and Sensho nodded. Verkin chased Reikan and the other retaliated by running away. Sensho smiled at what he saw, 150 years or 200 even when he saw these adults play like kids with one another.

"Thank you," Sensho said as he looked at Akali wich surprised her when that gratitude came from nowhere.

"For what?" Akali asked as she looked at his gloomy eyes.

"For everything," Sensho whispered enough for her to hear. Akali smiled as she caressed Sensho's cheeks.

"Your welcome," Akali replied. Soon blue light covered Sensho's body and Akali removed her arm.

"Good luck out there," Akali said wich Sensho nod and soon he arrived at the rift.

He looked around to see who his team mates were and saw familiar faces, Rakan, Xayah, Lillia, and a new face who was the size of a racoon like Kennen but his clothes and furs were different. He had a green hat that made way for his ears to show along with a blue hair on top of the hat. His fur was somehow blonde but the fur on his neck was red and the area around his eye was brown. Sensho saw him holding a stick and was carrying a bag and a telescope. A yordle? Sensho asked himself when he haven't met any before except Kennen.

"Hello there champion," said a deep voice that caught Sensho off guard.

"Please, I'm the summoner who chose you for this fight," the voice said.