Aftermath

Sensho needed to open it but Veirn was glued to his back. He tapped Veirn's arm that was holding his left shoulder to imply he had to go, Veirn nodded and went behind Reikan instead who made a seat for them. Reikan made a sofa that looked infront of Verkin and Akali, Dreidar sat in between the two and Veirn sat on the far edge of the couch Reikan made. Reikan sat on the other end but knew that they had a visitor and the sofa he made will be used nonetheless. Sensho opened the door and what he saw first was a large gauntlet made of machinery that was resting on the side of the hip of a womam, he looked and saw Vi grinning.

"Hi'ya cowboy, can I talk with you guys a bit?" Vi said in a cheerful manner. Sensho smiled and nodded as he opened the door fully.

When Vi went to the living room while Sensho followed her behind after closing the door. Upon her arrival she was surprised to see not only Verkin whom she saw when she watched the match but also two more person. Sensho pat her in the shoulders since he saw her thinking hard about what she saw and managed to bring Vi back. Reikan gestured his left hand to the vacant seat for them and Sensho nodded. Sensho sat with Reikan while Vi sat down beside Sensho and Veirn. When she sat down she could feel the Veirn's body trembling a lot that it felt like a massage.

"Oh, are you alright there bud?" Vi asked and saw Veirn flinch. His trembling increase but Veirn tried to smile and nod while his arms were clenched on his lap.

"Haha sorry, he's a shy guy," Sensho said.

"Oh," Vi said and instead of Vi moving farther away, her body liked the feeling of Veirn's tremble and unconciously leaned her body on Veirn.

Veirn made a low shriek as if he was about to die right there right now while Dreidar who saw this was laughing loudly. Sensho face-palmed himself by Dreidar's reaction while Akali chuckled. Reikan and Verkin also smiled as they saw their eldest brother. Vi laughed as she placed her right leg over her left, crossing her legs while her back leaned on the sofa. Veirn was glad about this and sighed while Verkin covered Dreidar's mouth since his laugh was a bit too much.

"Sorry, sorry. It's just that it's been too long since we have been in the presence of others," Dreidar said when he removed Verkin's hand and wiped away a tear.

"Oh right like who are you guys?" Vi asked not minding her manners.

Everyone introduced themselves and Veirn had a hard time time but he pulled it off. Vi also introduced herself after them and somehow she and Akali had a lot of questions to ask.

"Wait, I thought you said you didn't have any siblings?" Vi asked as she looked at Sensho.

"Well I had to hide them since they said that they wouldn't come out but it seems like things changed and they were being suffocated in that place," Sensho replied.

"And you lied about your memories. If they are here it's already proof enough that they knew who you are," Vi said and she unconciously leaned into Veirn's body feeling the trembles again. If Vi was being honest she wanted a massage and the trembles were hitting the spot.

"Well..." Sensho said but stopped. He forgot about the ripple effect that showing his brothers will make and finding someone from another world will be chaotic.

"We don't belong here," Dreidar said that made the brothers flinch.

"Dreidar!" Reikan exclamed but Dreidar just looked at him with seriousness making Reikan flinch.

"Sensho, the more we hide the more questions will be made. If we let the others take notice of our prescence things will be smoother," Dreidar said as he shifted his eyes to Sensho.

Sensho took a pause before nodding.

"What Dreidar said is true. The world we live in is different from this place. We are merely trespassing this land," Sensho said and looked at Vi's reaction. Vi was using her gauntlet to rub her chin as if she was thinking about something.