Dreidar On The Rift

Irelia didn't understand truly what he meant but this does not end the battle. She placed it at the back of her head and readied her blade making all the shards slowly start to fly in font of her. Dreidar smiled and also raised his umbrella with his right hand while his left was placed behind him. Irelia took a sigh and closed her eyes as she listened to the beat.

Dreidar noticed and wanted to lash out but his body started throbbing, he grunted quietly while his left arm grabbed the side of his abdomen. Something is burning his skin and the throbs made it even worse. He exhaled deeply and stood straight ignoring the pain only then did he begin to laugh.

Irelia tried to focus but felt something wasn't right when she heard the laugh. She opened her eyes slightly only to see Dreidar with a very nasty grin. She could feel her skin about to shiver at the sight especially when his eyes were glowing brightly green and the tattoo he hid a while ago started showing. But there was more than the last time, his face clearly showed markings of a dragons tail that rested on his eyelids down to his cheeks and his chin was barely visible. She took a deep breath to calm her nerves down before dashing directly to Dreidar.

Dreidar was there smiling as he also responded by charging towards her, he gripped his umbrella tightly and aimed directly at her right chest. When they passed he felt the umbrella hit something but his eyes were glued to Irelia's face who also had a smile making him curious. When both reached the other side, both stood still to search for the damage they recieved.

Dreidar placed his left hand on his chest and sure enough there was a shallow cut that traveled down to his abdomen. He could only laugh while Irelia was holding her right shoulder that was struck by the umbrella. She exhaled and placed one of the shards behind her, Dreidar also swung his umbrella to the air. Irelia witnessed how the tattoos were glowing like flames and she heard him grunting behind his smiles.

"A-are you alright?" Irelia asked and Dreidar chuckled with a nod.

Both prepared to clash this time and Irelia was ready for it. Dreidar charged forward first and Irelia threw a line of of her weapon towards him. Dreidar was in no situation to dodge and felt it hit him, the shards slowly spread behind him in the shape of a diamond. He looked at Irelia only to find her behind him and only saw a shard coming towards him. He was stunned for a second but it was enough for Irelia to slice his neck.

Shutdown

Dreidar's body dropped to the ground making Irelia sigh and tried to return to her base but saw markings on the ground. She turned around and saw Rakan who was holding the ground with a smile along with Xayah who was holding 2 purple feathers, Rakan jumped and Irelia was knocked up into the air and Xayah started shooting her with her feathers. Irelia could barely fight back and couldn't keep up with the attacks from the pair. When she dropped to the ground the feathers Xayah threw before returned to her immobilizing Irelia. Xayah ended it by throwing a feather on Irelia's head killing her in the process.

An Enemy Has Been Slain

Dreidar woke up only to see Veirn looking at him with worried gaze along with Sensho who was examining his body. Dreidar sat down on this empty space and noticed his hands completely covered with tattoos. He sighed with a smile to keep his brothers from worrying but Sensho knew.

"Is it happening again?" Sensho asked and Veirn began to grow nervous.

"Yep, it has been so long since they came out but I never thought it would show now. They probably woke up when I summoned some of them," Dreidar replied with a bit of worry.