Dragons Of Old

Everyone in the area had to cover their ears just to deduct the damage it did, Irelia was the first to gain back her focus and dashed to Dreidar with her shards formed into a pointed one but she stumbled and fell. They were all confused as to why light problems that they never had before was appearing now.

Dreidar just sighed while the dragon shrunk its size a bit, it's length turned to around 12 feet and it's head faced the man with a ponytail. Dreidar knew that this was cruel in a way especially when he ordered the dragon to hold back.

"I suggest you leave but that would seem to hurt your pride. Let's do this quickly then," Dreidar said. The man swung its spear and pointed it at Dreidar.

"To run in a battlefield will be no different from cowardice," a serious tone said as his eyes looked directly at Dreidar.

Dreidar nodded and straightened his posture while the umbrella leaned on his side, his left hand was clenched and his right hand covering it to the level of his chest. He made a low bow before picking up the umbrella and the dragon laid its head on his right shoulder while some part of its body was wrapped on his chest. Irelia walked carefully beside the man with a spear and prepared her weapon. Minions also came but proved no use as they endured the same treatment as those before them. The dragon slowly removed itself from Dreidar and floated beside him.

Dreidar was the first to take initiative as he took his umbrella and swung it to the man but was blocked by his spear. Irelia also tried to land a hit but her shards were caught by the dragons claw, she didn't stop there and dashed below the dragon. Irelia tried to stab the dragon's abdomen but the scales were tougher than she thought and deflected her weapon. The dragon was beginning to be annoyed and went in for a bite, Irelia was able to dodge sideways but a piece of her hand was injured by the dragons whisker. She made space and tried to ready her attack but her body suddenly shivered and fell down the ground, she peeked at the injury and was horrified to see how her skin was beginning to turn purple. Irelia cursed and tried to stand, she did succeed but when she took a step she stumbled and fell again. The dragon watched peacefully while Dreidar and Xin Zhao was exchanging blows.

Dreidar was able to parry everytime Xin Zhao was went in for a hit. Dreidar also swung his umbrella aimed at Xin Zhao's head but was blocked, this feels like it was taking Dreidar long and tried to think of a new way. Dreidar backed away for a bit and summoned three tentacle behind him, he felt like it was unfair but just shrugged it away. This tentacles turned the tide since Xin Zhao could barely block or dodge any of it, he cursed under his breath and let out a shout. Dreidar backed away when he felt something was amiss, he looked at his opponent and saw a shield circling him. Dreidar just smiled, forget about the tentacles he need to get a little serious.

The dragon swayed closed to Irelia and all she could do was watch, her eyes were still able to see the dragon clearly and saw how it was staring at her. Was it a pitiful gaze? It seems like it is not, more like the dragon was seeking forgiveness for doing such action. It began to float towards Irelia then started wrapping itself to her, though Irelia felt like she could continue fighting the feeling the dragon was giving was somehow warm. Like a blanket in the snow, it was comfortable. The dragon was trying to ensure Irelia that everything is fine, comforting her that what is happening right now is not something to be alarmed about. The dragon was making sure she dies without remorse.

Irelia understood what the creature was doing but tried her best not to be tempted. She huffed as she tried to stand, she supported her knees and straightened her back while the dragon watched without removing itself. It could hear her gasp for air and that piercing blue eye that looked at the dragon directly. The two lock gazes and the dragon smirked, it removed itself from Irelia and made space for them both, Irelia felt like the poison was subsiding a little and tried to charge at the creature but she saw it wince to Dreidar making her look at it too.