Departure

Dreidar looked up to the sky and closed his eyes while his wings continued to stretch engulfing the island with its shadow. The dragons took this time to return back to their nests, Irelia waved the white dragon goodbye and it nodded in response. Dreidar took a deep breath and exhaled through his nostrils.

The dragons managed to return and Dreidar also begun to glow. At first it was yellow like the sun's ray but soon it turned to a greenish light that was blinding. Irelia and Akali had to close their eyes while Reikan just yawned and Veirn smiled as he remembered how pretty it was. Sensho kept observing with his eyes covered with magic to check if there was any problem.

Dreidar's body began to shrunk along with the light until his body became a green pearl that floated directly to Sensho. Irelia saw what happened and had her eyes locked with the pearl, it was pretty to be sure since it had a darker glow than the one on Karma's Mantle of Decorum. She saw Sensho grab it with his left hand and soon sands began cover his arm. Irelia could see how the sands wriggle and slither from places to another until it started to form into a humanoid shape with Sensho's arms in its chest. Just as Dreidar's human shape formed, the sands began to form into a skin wich revealed Dreidar, with Sensho's arm stuck in his chest. Dreidar looked at Sensho's arm and weaved his head to his left side.

"Well this is embarrassing," Dreidar said wich made Sensho smile before a tentacle from Sensho's back sliced his arm off.

Irelia and Akali was surprised for sure but Sensho just walked into the hut with what remains of his arms behind him. Akali followed him with her eyes glued to his missing arm and witnessed how sands sprouted from the wound and formed his left arm. Akali was impressed about this and finally looked straight ahead where the hut was.

Dreidar sighed with a smile as he scrubbed his chest and saw Irelia looking at him. He chuckled and gestured his head to follow them. Irelia nodded with a smile and followed Akali while Dreidar walked beside her.

Reikan felt the tremors of the door opening on the rooftop along with chuckles from Akali. He sighed as he scratched the back of his left ear and stood up. There he looked directly at the mountain wich was located in the middle of the island and smiled normally. He jumped from the rooftop and slowly headed to the mountain through the forest.

Veirn was already preparing to cook outside, the ingredients wich was fish that he just hunted along with ginger, garlic, onions and salt that he gathered from the farm he made millions of years ago. Veirn thought that the plants died when he didn't take good care of them for eons so he was surprised and relieved that they not only survived but also grew more of their kind. He made a furnace with sands and began to cook.

Sensho, Akali, Irelia and Dreidar was inside the hut and was conversing with one another. They were seated comfortably in the middle of the room and Dreidar sat with Sensho and Akali sat with Irelia on the other side.

"So are they all dragons like you?" Irelia asked to Dreidar. Dreidar shook his head in reply wich made Irelia more confused than she already was. If they were siblings then why were they different?

"Well, he's the myth," Sensho said as he gestured his hand to Dreidar, "Since the people here have insane imaginations along with their ideas, the dragon was formed but only in papers or in their mind. Dreidar took this as his own body and created the loong that some people thought of a dragon," Sensho continued.

"T-then how about you," Irelia asked as she faced Sensho.

"I won't tell you about me since I'm not as great as my brothers," Sensho said with his eyes closed and his arms crossed to his chest while his mouth had a small smile.

"But I'd tell you of them if you want?" Sensho replied as he pointed out to a window behind Irelia and Akali where Veirn was barely visible.

Akali was indeed curious, she knew Sensho was an island but if Dreidar was a dragon then its possible the others would also be different. She peeked through the window and saw Veirn smiling innocently as he stirred a pot where she didn't know where it came from. Akali returned her gaze to Sensho and on the edge of her line of sight, she saw Dreidar tapping his chin with his right hand. She nodded to Sensho implying she wanted to know if possible and Sensho's smile became just a little bigger.