Evening

Verkin was glad that Poppy didn't follow him so he went back to where he sparred with Jax. There he had some privacy to make a portal directly back to the island and he noticed Dreidar was in the hut. Verkin removed all his armors and he was only wearing his usual light brown kilt. He also put his weapons away before he went inside the hut and noticed that things changed.

Dreidar made a living room, a sink and a cooking place beside it and even a bedroom. There was no decoration but there was a lot of furnitures, one is a couch where he is currently lying in.

"Seems like you were busy," Dreidar said and Verkin chuckled.

"A little bit," Verkin replied and sat down on the chair. He sat there quietly as he remembered the voices he heard just a while ago.

"I'm sorry," and other apologies was what he heard making him clench his fist in the present time. He couldn't understand why they were apologizing but in Poppy's case it wasn't like that. He just sighed and removed it away from his thoughts before he heard a static in his head.

"Oh seems like Sensho wants us to be there," Dreidar said as he stood up and Verkin nodded. Dreidar made the portal and they went inside, they realized that Reikan was gone and Veirn was seated on a sofa made of sands. Dreidar sat in their middle amd Verkin sat on the other edge.

"Right, I was thinking on what you guys are planning. I talked to the elders and we are allowed to travel everywhere we want but our safety is in our hands," Sensho said and they smiled.

"Veirn, you said you were invited to go to Piltover right?" Sensho asked and Veirn smiled as he nodded.

"Caitly p-personally invited me to her birthday," Veirn replied and Sensho chuckled while everyone listened.

"Do you plan on going?" Sensho asked and Veirn nodded.

"I j-just want to see if I-I could handle myself in a c-crowd," Veirn replied.

"That's good, Verkin what about you?" Sensho asked and Verkin rubbed his chin.

"I'm currently training Vi in the outskirts of Demacia. I tried to go in this afternoon and Garen allowed me to," Verkin replied so Sensho nodded.

"Dreidar?" Sensho asked and he smiled.

"Ionia," Dreidar replied. Sensho nodded and clapped his hand once.

"Since we've decided, I'll be giving the others some pearls just in case you guys are causing trouble," Sensho said making  Verkin groan. Veirn nodded and Dreidar just laughed.

"Where's Reikan anyway?" Verkin asked and Sensho chuckled.

"He's out drinking with the Avarosan's, gave them a spare pearl too just incase he causes trouble," Sensho replied and Vsrkin nodded.

"Now then, how about dinner?" Sensho asked and they all shook their head.

"I'm going to bed, today's been a little off," Dreidar said and stood up. Sensho nodded as a response and soon Verkin also stood up.

"I'm also tired. There was an incident in Demacia wich Garen allowed me to partake, it feels quite nostalgic," Verkin said with a smile and followed the Dreidar.

"I-I can cook for you two if y-you want," Veirn said making Akali's head perk up surprising Sensho and Veirn. Sensho chuckled and patted Akali's head while her eyes glimmered as she looked at Veirn. This made Veirn nervous a little but he was getting used to Akali's prescence, probably because Sensho was there with her.

"Are you sure?" Sensho asked and Veirn nodded before going to the kitchen.

"Your in for a great meal," Sensho said and Akali blushed a little. It feels like there's something in Sensho's palm that makes Akali like his pat.