End Of The Match

Verkin had to put on some of his armor to survive this fight. It's not like he does not want to lose but more like he does not want to die like this.

"Again!" Verkin shouted that made the sibling tremble as they gripped their weapons.

Verkin pulled out his sword when he felt someone behind him. He turned around and saw Shen with his arms up.

"I'm here to help," Shen said but Verkin shook his head.

"No, I must do this alone," Verkin replied. His voice showed determination and sorrow making Shen flinch. Shen nodded and went back to mid lane.

"Are we that weak?!" Garen shouted feeling like what Verkin said was a taunt.

Verkin ignored it and slapped his chest. His sword turned to sand and a couple more joined in. It started to form behind Verkin and changed into a variety of weapons. Spears, halberds, swords and even a lance was behind him, this showed his seriousness and Lux can't help but be intimidated as all the weapons showed signs of holding magic properties. Verkin snapped his finger and the spear he used against Vayne was pulled behind and stabbed the ground in front of him. Verkin grabbed it and made another snap before he lunged at Garen quickly with all his might. Garen tried to block but the spear was aimed in his left leg, Verkin slashed it sideways making Garen fall. Lux also threw her immobilizing spell but Verkin dodged it and appeared in front of Lux.

"Forgive me," Verkin said quietly but Lux heard it before the spear was stabbed in her abdomen. Verkin swung the spear upwards splitting Lux.

Unstoppable

Garen was able to stand but he was too late as he saw Lux on the ground and bluish light surrounded her while Verkin looked at him in the eyes. Garen could feel how sad he was but Garen raised his sword while the sword's edge was facing the ground.

"Demacia!" Garen shouted and stabbed the sword to the ground.

Verkin was wondering what that was until he looked above and saw a large sword falling above him quickly. Verkin snapped his finger and took out another spear but the spear's tip was almost similar to a machete. Verkin leaped while thrusting the spear directly at the giant sword. As the sword and Verkin fell down, Verkin used his strength to break the giant sword while Garen was watching what was going on. Garen and the summoners couldn't believe it when the sword was shattering until it broke off immediately. When Verkin was on the ground pieces of the giant sword fell around them making the area look beautiful. He looked at Garen again and approached him. Garen couldn't do anything and admit defeat for now so he looked at Verkin who used the spear to raise his chin.

"It's my loss," Garen replied with a smile.

"Again, only then will you grow stronger," Verkin replied as his eyes glowed brighter. Garen nodded with a smile, he found a monster that can probably help them but for now Garen could only smile. Verkin wasted no time and went for Garen's neck.

Double Kill
Dominating

Verkin sighed and went to the minions wich he cleared and pushed the turrets until they reached the inhibitor. Verkin decided to play safe and went back to his base, when he arrived he saw Akali in the shop and he tried to ignore her but she saw him.

"Okay now who are you?" Akali asked as she bought some weapon.

"Verkin," Verkin replied as he bought an armor.

"And how are you connected with Sensho?" Akali asked again.

"He is our brother," Verkin replied quickly and set off to bot lane.