New Room

Annie sat on Akali's bed while Akali leaned on the door with her arms crossed on her chest. Annie was hugging Tibbers along with the plushie and Sensho kneeled to her level.

"Close your eyes for a while okay?" Sensho said and Annie nodded vigorously before closing her eyes then covering it with her palms. Sensho then looked at Akali who chuckled and then closed her eyes.

Sensho also closed his eyes and tried to remember what he saw that time when he scouted the ocean around his island. Sands seeped from his back and they slowly formed what was on Sensho's head, the ceiling was covered and slowly formed the view of rippling waters that disrupted the sky and the sun. The walls also showed what he saw, behind Sensho was a steep rock that was covered with algae, corals and seaweeds. Infront of Sensho showed the shadows of a pack of whales in the far distance along with schools of fishes. The floor showed sands where they were currently standing right now along with colorful corals to add some beauty. Sensho thought he should step up his game so his sand slowly formed colorful fishes that floated in the room that looks like they were swimming. Sensho added some small details like the shadows and haziness while the edge where the floor and the wall meets, viewed the edge of the sand implying that if you go there you'll fall, drown, whatever. Sensho smiled when he looked what he did and kneeled to Annie.

"You can open them now," Sensho said loud enough for Akali to hear.

They did so and Annie can't help but gasp along with Akali when they saw the scene. Annie looked to her left side where a clownfish swam past her and couldn't stop laughing. Annie could feel her excitement traveling to her body, unable to contain it she stood and started running around while chasing a clownfish that led her to other fishes with different colors. The clownfish was joined with a parrotfish along with a blue tang fish and they played with Annie. All this was too realistic for Akali leaving her with a gaping mouth as she looked around while going to Sensho's side. She went beside Sensho and finally closed her mouth when she saw Annie running around.

"Its...beautiful," Akali said when a butterfly fish swam in front of her.

"I'm glad it is," Sensho replied and smiled when he saw Annie who keeps giggling when the fishes are doing some stunts.

"Does it not tire you?" Akali asked worriedly since this amount would usually be impossible to do.

"Even if it does, as long as I see someone with a genuine smile like that child then it would be worth it," Sensho replied as he looked at Akali. Akali smiled as she heard that, she joined Annie on her games while Sensho watched.

Reikan arrived to where he wanted and that was in front of Kayle. Kayle was still there, frozen while her sword's tip was glued to the floor and her arms were on top of the hilt.

"Ah, Kayle mind if I talk to you for a while?" Reikan asked.

"And what would that be, uhh," Kayle wanted to say the name but couldn't figure who this was.

"Reikan, I'm only here to ask if it's possible to get a room," Reikan said and Kayle shook her head.

"Only one, you are all registered to one person and that person is residing with another therefore only one room could be given," Kayle replied.

"Is it possible that it's close to Akali's room?" Reikan asked and Kayle nodded.

"We'll take it," Reikan said.

"Please wait for a while, I must inform the elders of this matter," Kayle said as she lifted her sword while Reikan nodded. He remained at his position and couldn't help but yawn, he wanted a room so they could have somewhere to sleep peacefully. But he plans that Sensho should stay on Akali's room and Reikan knows his brothers would agree with his decision. The door then opened and he looked to see Kayle.