Verkin On The Rift

With Jarvan dead, Verkin looked at Vayne with a smile. He began to chuckle as he walked closer while Vayne kept their distance and was shooting an arrow. Vayne is getting annoyed that she never landed a hit once so she was getting desperate. She saw that their distance was narrow so she reached a larger crossbow from her back and shot its arrow. Verkin noticed this and managed to block it by the spears handle but he was still pushed away with raw force making the distance farther. Verkin used all the muscle he had in his right foot to give him momentum and gave chase to Vayne who was also going to her turret. Verkin felt like she'd reach the turret so he had no choice but to throw his spear like a javelin and managed to hit Vayne's right thigh making Vayne grunt and stuck when the spear tore through her legs. Verkin wasted no time and grabbed Vayne by the neck with his right hand while his left removed the spear ignoring the blood falling to the ground. He looked at Vayne with his piercing purple eyes through her glasses and smiled as he spoke.

"You still have so much to learn," Verkin said in a serious tone and pierced Vayne through her chest.

You Have Slain an Enemy

Verkin threw her body away and went to clear the enemy minion wich he passed when he chased Vayne, seems like 2 died already. After cleaning the wave he went to his turret feeling like he should.

"Summoner, back to base," Verkin commanded anf the summoner did what she was told.

It didn't take long and blue light showered him, after a few second he was back to the respawn point and bought some items. Verkin didn't forget what Sensho was taught before so he grabbed a few armor along with some weapon enhancements. He went to mid lane for a visit and when Verkin arrived, he saw Akali on the ground and a red dragon killing their minions.

An Ally Has Been Slain

Even though Akali couldn't fight anymore she was still a little concious and noticed Verkin coming her way. At first she thought it was Sensho but the vibe he gives off was different along with his long hair and hidden eyes. Verkin walked to Akali who was laying on the ground and he kneeled with his left leg.

"We'll take it from here," Verkin said.

Akali noticed how different this voice of his was than the others he used before, she was confused and remembered what Sensho said that he wasn't the one participating but Akali shrugged it off. She nodded and blue light covered her body while Verkin rose and went in front of the dragon. Before engaging, Verkin covered some parts of his body with sand only to become an armor. His whole right arm was covered with a shiny armor and a gauntlet while his shoulders had a simple shoulder guard made of black stone, an obsidian. His legs didn't need any so he jogged lightly as an approach. Shyvana in her dragon form noticed Verkin and made a loud roar to stop him from advancing. Verkin ignored it and ran faster instead, when he felt like the distance was enough he jumped with the spear above his head about to stab.

Shyvana looked at the trajectory and leaned her upper body to the side. Verkin noticed and instead of her head, he impaled it on her left shoulder where her wings was also connected. Shyvana made a loud roar before biting Verkin's left side and threw him away while his spear was stuck. Verkin rolled on impact and reached the bushes, he stood up while sands gathered on his hand. This time it materialized into a sword that does not have any blade but rather teeth. The sword was made of bones and Verkin knew how to use it, he loved handling weapons rather than the tentacles Sensho usually uses.

While Shyvana was trying to remove the spear he charged quietly for a surprise attack and it worked. He slashed Shyvana's right shoulder and was able to detach her right arm along the wing attached to it. Shyvana screeched, she was glad that the pain was nullified but she could still feel a small amount of it. Verkin continued and when he landed he immediately went for Shyvana's right leg and was able to deal a large wound making Shyvana fall. Verkin evaded her large body and went for her head but he noticed that the dragon was slowly forming into a human shape, Shyvana who was in her human form was tired and barely had any health left. She could only look at Verkin seriously while Verkin hid his eyes behind his hair, Verkin didn't mind and immediately dashed in front of Shyvana.