One More Time

Sensho and Akali was eating their breakfast and when they were done Sensho washed their plates. Akali tried to do it but she was rejected again, she sat down on one of the chair while leaning her cheeks on her right hand. She was bored but watching Sensho seems to keep her from doing something hasty, when Sensho was done he sat down in front of Akali who was now thinking of something else. Sensho only looked at her with his gloomy eyes and Akali looked back, this time the urge to flinch at the sight was gone. Sensho chuckled since even he was used to Akali being wary whenever they looked at one another.

"What happened to you yesterday?" Sensho asked as he placed his arms on the table.

"Well, nothing really," Akali replied and leaned her back on the chair.

"You did say something quite funny if you ask me. So tell me now, why did you drink?" Sensho asked.

"Can't a girl have some fun?" Akali replied as she crossed her arms to her chest.

"Well, remembering what you said it seems like you weren't trying to have fun," Sensho replied as he leaned forward.

Akali couldn't remember what she said but Sensho remembered it clearly, Akali also leaned forward to act serious, the distance between them was narrow and the two was looking at each other's eyes.

"What did I tell you when I was drunk?" Akali asked in a serious tone.

"Hmmm, you did ask if I had a girlfriend wich I do not have any," Sensho replied making Akali widen her eyes a little.

"Then you told me about you wanting to be mine. You also asked me out," Sensho replied and Akali started to blush.

"Y-your lying right?" Akali asked as she backed away but Sensho shook his head.

"Sadly no," Sensho replied and sighed.

He started chuckling by himself meanwhile Akali was looking away with her hands covering her face. She was at lost, she was never really that drunk before and finally noticed a dangerous side of herself. She tried to calm herself but her heart was racing as she turned to look at Sensho who stopped his chuckles and was looking at his right forearm. He was a bit lost on what to do since he never really felt the same to Akali. It's not like because he hated some part of her or anything, its just that he felt like it was impossible to begin with. He is an island who witnessed the death of those whose time was over and those who were unlucky, yet he was there in every moment. He was wondering if he should have intervene the fate of others but he knew he should not. Sensho thought that isolation will be and only be what's right for him. That's why he came to this place for that, for a chance to break that idea. Isolation can be a cure sometimes but be reminded it is also a curse, boredom is sure to follow and even insanity. There are those who use this time to improve themselves but in my perspective, I'm scared of such thing. A day or a week is fine but it is something that should never be permanent otherwise death is the only way out. [There is another]

While thinking of this Akali could feel Sensho's focus drifting away bit by bit, his body was becoming vulnerable and Akali could pinpoint where to strike and end him. But she shrugged the idea away, being an assassin for too long she does this unconciously. She stared at her hand and started rubbing them together and felt the vibration of a drop from the table, she looked at the source and saw Sensho's gloomy eyes had tears falling from it. It seems Sensho didn't notice this since his mind was somewhere else and Akali was nervous, what she was looking at right now is giving her a sting of pain to her chest. The scene alone was enough to make her feel the pain when all she could see was a man tearing unconciously without the mind not actually letting it, like a forgotten statue that finally had the chance to cry.