Another Visitor

Back in the morning when Dreidar was summoned to the rift. Verkin was in Demacia thanks to the pearl. He regretted giving the pearl such ability when he doing a single handstand with his left hand and was also doing push up, when Vayne shot the pearl with her crossbow it immediately covered Verkin in sands brought him to where the broken pearl dropped. He was still in the same position that Vayne was impressed since his face was completely visible.

Verkin sighed as he pushed himself with enough force for him to stand upright. He looked around and noticed that this place seems to be where Vayne trained alone. The crossbolts in the dummies made of straws told him so, the area they were in was a little hidden thanks to the tree's surrounding it. The ground didn't have any grass and what made him smile was how spacious it was. This was a great place to spar physically.

"So, now what?" Vayne asked and Verkin turned to see her. He noticed the large monument that seems to be far away but he removed it from his thoughts.

"Now, try to kill me," Verkin said as he walked to one of the trees and broke a twig. He returned to where he was and swung the twig in the air. Vayne smiled and soon shot an arrow.

Verkin was able to dodge and broke the arrow in half but Vayne was already on a different position and shot 2 arrows. Verkin evaded and soon began to approach Vayne quickly, Vayne tried to keep distance by shooting some more but Verkin always dodged it. Vayne needed to reload but it was useless when Verkin was already in front of her with the twig up her neck. Verkin sighed as he backed away with his arms behind him.

"You need to fix your posture," Verkin said and dodged an arrow that Vayne thought to catch him by surprise.

"And your temper," Verkin continued as he saw Vayn smacking her lips.

"So what about my posture, it doesn't really affect anything," Vayne replied as she placed a bolt to her crossbow.

Verkin sighed and made a replica of Vayne's weapon. He strapped it to his arm and loaded it with a single arrow. He pointed it to Vayne but his left arm held his right elbow along with some arrows and his knees a bit bent.

"Shoot me," Verkin commanded and Vayne obliged by pointing her right hand and took a shot.

Verkin also aimed at the arrow and took a shot, when the arrows met it ended to a stalemate and dropped to the ground. Vayne was confused until another arrow passed through her face, she was surprised now.

"Time for reload and time alloted for positioning to another place. You have a longer range against melee fighters so you have to keep your distance. Had you tried to charge at me I would have been in a farther distance or you have an arrow in your head," Verkin replied while the weapon he made turned to sands.

This made Vayne think for some time before trying to follow Verkin's position. Verkin chuckled lowly as he walked to Vayne and made a bowl in his hand.

"You will be needing this," Verkin said wich made Vayne confused.

And that brings us to now. Verkin helped Vayne sit on a rock while she kept phanting. She couldn't feel her legs after forcing herself to do that, her shoulder was also stiff while her neck was aching.

Verkin took a glance before smiling and thought about a reward. He called Sensho telepathically and heard the other side.

"Hey brother how is Dreidar?" Verkin asked in his mind yet his tone remained the same cold serious tone.

"He's fine, and you?" Sensho asked on the other side.

"Well things are good on my side. But can I bring someone to the island?" Verkin asked as the last ray of sun left his view.