Brothers Day Out

Veirn entered and saw everyone gathered in the living room. Veirn was nervous that they might be having any problems but Sensho pat him in the back that made him look. Veirn saw Sensho smiling and went to the living room, he followed and the room immediately lightened due to Dreidar.

"Veirn!! How was it? I hope you didn't have any problems," Dreidar asked cheerfully.

"I-it w-was fine. I m-managed to keep up w-with her," Veirn said as he scratched his temples with his left index finger.

"No way, you went that far?" Dreidar asked, thinking they did an intercourse but Veirn caught on to his idea.

"N-no! V-Vi only asked q-questions," Veirn said making Dreidar chuckle and Sensho sigh.

"I'm just glad your fine. Anyway, we thought that we should know more about this place especially to you four. You guys should take your time and explore the area yourselves, though you saw it thanks to me it might be different this time," Sensho explained.

Veirn was unsure but he knew he had to, Dreidar grinned as he leaned his back on the sofa while Reikan yawned. Verkin has already chose a place to go and that was the gym, Sensho knew they needed money but he had never received a single penny from the Institute.

"Akali, how do they pay you? I think these guys might need some just incase," Sensho said and Akali remembered.

"Oh, follow me," Akali said and went to her room followed by Sensho. There she pulled out a handful  pouch and tossed it to Sensho wich he caught perfectly.

"There should be around 50 gold coin in there since we won the official match," Akali said as she walked to Sensho who was surprised by the amount.

"How much do they pay anyway?" Sensho asked as he looked at the pouch.

"35 for official matches and 15 for the casual one," Akali replied.

Sensho nodded and they both went back to the living room only to see Reikan sleeping one his seat and the three chatting where to go.

"Okay everyone I'll give you 10 golds each, use it wisely since this is what we recieved from the previous matches," Sensho said and sat on the sofa Reikan made while Akali sat beside him. Reikan woke up and they all nodded, Sensho then separated the coins and gave it to them. They all placed it all in their own tentacles that came from their back.

"Do you all have similar prowess to Sensho?" Akali wondered since the tentacles was what Sensho have been using.

"Well we do have our own signature, like how Verkin utilizes weapons," Dreidar asked.

"Then what about you guys?" Akali asked and Dreidar chuckled.

"Nah-uh, that will ruin the surprise," Dreidar replied.

Akali respected their privacy and all of them stood up making her flinch. Reikan didn't bother to react and went to the front door and waited there for the others.

"Shall we go then?" Sensho asked as he reached his right arm out to Akali. Akali chuckled as she placed her grabbed Sensho's arm and stood.

"Yeah," Akali replied.

All of them went down to the dining area and as they expected almost everyone was looking at them. Their gazes made Veirn shiver and went near Verkin as his teeth quietly clattered, Verkin and Reikan ignored their gazes while Dreidar was trying to look around as if he's trying to find someone. Sensho and Akali also ignored them and found a seat for all of them.

"Well you guys have fun, we will meet back here in the evening," Sensho said and his brothers nodded.

Verkin already stood up and went to where the gym was, Dreidar also went to the swimming pool, Reikan decided to go to the garden while Veirn chose to help the chef. Sensho looked as they went and sighed while Akali chuckled.