One

Mark and Donghyuck were living together for a year but their relationship ended after three years of being together. They never thought there will be a day that they'll part ways and live separately.

Mar had always thought about marrying Donghyuck, having him as a husband whom he'll come home to everyday, having him as partner that would sustain and fill his needs, having Donghyuck as his love for the rest of his life.

Donghyuck never imagined not marrying Mark. They knew their serious relationship was strong but Donghyuck never thought that he is not the one who's going to make Mark's tie every morning, who is not making him meals everyday, who is not Mark's partner.

Six months before the break-up was the worst state of their relationship. Mark would always come home late, ask for sex, wake up and leave, then come back home to scold Donghyuck for not making him meal for the night or not washing the dishes.

Donghyuck as well was pissed, almost everyday his throat would hurt due to shouting and crying. He was busy studying law, he was busy making himself the best lawyer his parents wants him to be but believe him, he did his best, only that Mark would always find fault, even the simplest thing like how his socks were not placed in the right place or why his tie is not placed next to his uniform.

Mark took good care of Donghyuck, keeping him safe in his own house and providing him everything he needs since he's the one who asked Donghyuck to live together. But somehow he finds it unfair how Donghyuck couldn't even do simpliest chores. He would just lay down after studying and not listen to Mark's rants about his day.

Donghyuck made Mark aware that he's not into cleaning, washing, taking care of someone when Mark asked him to live together. He was dependent but Mark was just too inlove with the thought about him and Donghyuck living together that he said he didn't care about that and he could do everything for the younger. But that was before he knew that Donghyuck was seriously not into things about household chores.

Two months before the break-up, Mark was frustrated, sexually frustrated. He woke Donghyuck up in his deep sleep after studying to ask him for sex. Donghyuck usually declines and make Mark do it next day but he was aroused too.

And that one night, Mark was too tired and blank to even think about wearing protection and so he came inside, without letting Donghyuck know. He was not in the right mind at that moment anyway to think about pulling out.

Shit happens, they broke up after a long and tiring night. Crying and broken hearts were worsen. They parted ways. Donghyuck moved out of Mark's house and lived back on his parent's house. Mark felt empty after that, he was so broken as well. The love of his life just broke up with him and he doesn't think he could keep up with life anymore. With that, he left Korea, without letting Donghyuck know and he cut all of his ties with him.

Donghyuck found out he was pregnant three months after. It caused him to stop law school to take care of his child but when his parents knew, they kicked him out, leaving him nothing.

He was truly depressed and afflicted. He couldn't think about anything aside from killing himself. He doesn't have money with him since he was dependent with Mark and his parents, he didn't have a house to live on since he lives with Mark, he only has few clothes and a few bills from his allowance when he walked away.

He was too stressed about his own bills and where could he find job that would sustain his needs that he almost lost the child. He even lost half of his savings because of that one accident. He cried so much.

He contacted Mark, everyday, every minute, but he couldn't reach it. Even his mails weren't answered and after a day his mail was blocked. He called Mark's parents but they were not answering as well. He seems so pathetic. He only had himself. He doesn't know what to do anymore.