Seventeen

"Yes."

Just three fucking letters. It's so easy to say. So fucking easy. Yet Donghyuck never got the chance to say that as Renjun knocks on their door, then Jaemin and Jeno comes barging in as well, together with Yangyang whom Donghyuck has never seen in weeks.

"Hey, are you guys fucking there?" Jaemin shouts from outside which made both of them blush madly.

"No," Donghyuck sheepishly giggled and opened the door. "We weren't doing anything!"

"It seems like you did though..." Renjun smirks.

"No!" Mark argues as well and got out of his car and pulled the younger with him.

"Hi bro! You were absent today?" Jeno asked.

"Minhyuck got sick." Mark shrugged and wrapped an arm around Donghyuck's shoulders.

"Is he okay now?" Yangyang chimes in. He wrapped an arm around Renjun's belly and rubbed it softly.

Donghyuck titled his head at the soft action. Is Renjun pregnant?

Renjun clungs to his boyfriend. "I guess we have to go inside. The baby is alone and I... I have something to tell you guys."

Donghyuck widens his eyes. "I knew it!"

Mark and Jaemin who was slow at things raised their brow. "Know what?"

Renjun giggled and just walked away with Yangyang. They immediately followed the couple while Mark continously tugged his arm, asking what he knew.

Donghyuck smiled softly and ran inside to his sleeping son, then Mark came seconds after. "Hey!"

"Shh! Our son is sleeping!" Donghyuck scolds.

Mark immediately coiled and shushed his mouth. Then he got beside his babies and puts an arm over them both before staring into Donghyuck's eyes.

"Our son. Our son. Our son."

"What are you chanting about?"

Mark chuckles lowly. "Even after these months that passed by. I still can't believe I have a son with you. I still can't believe that we have our son and that you're here with me. I guess I was slowly getting used to being alone in Canada."

Donghyuck sits up while soflty patting the baby's stomach which he loves to do so much. "You don't have anyone with you?"

Mark shrugs. "It was my personal choice to leave Korea. My parents did not stop me but they did not go with me either."

"Oh. Well... What were you doing there?"

"Working hard. I met Johnny, the one I called earlier to fire that jerk. He is your CEO in the company. He helped me so much when I was in Canada and I ended up buying shares from the company."

Donghyuck gasps. "That's why you fired him!"

Mark chuckles again and gave the younger a peck on the cheeks before holding his hands. "I worked so hard for a year, to prove to you and to your parents that I can give you things. After a year, I started studying Masters, that's why I became a professor now. Do you remember that I wished to become one?"

Donghyuck nods curtly. "But then you have to stop to work for us. While I,"

He almost cried. Mark worked to provide the things I need while I study law.

"I'm sorry... love. I'm sorry!"

Mark could only break into a smile after seeing the younger almost crying and guilty. And Donghyuck called him love.