Twenty

Donghyuck puts down his apron as he walks down to the door and open it. He saw Mark with his tie undone and a tired face but as soon as he saw Donghyuck and Minhyuck his face lit up.

"Baby," Mark groggily said, hugging Donghyuck first.

"Are you tired?" Donghyuck giggles and grabbed Mark's bag which was really heavy. He puts it aside and hug Mark in return. Mark nods in his neck and huffed.

"Daddy!" Minhyuck made a grabby hand and Mark was quick to carry him and gave him kisses.

"I wuv you daddy." Minhyuck adds.

"Daddy wuvs Minhyuck too!" Mark said and booped their noses. "Daddy wuvs dada as well!"

Donghyuck blushed. "And I love you both!" He said and kisses both of their cheeks before pulling Mark inside.

"You're late?" Donghyuck asks.

Usually Mark would go home around seven at night but right now it's already eight.

"I'm sorry. It's almost the end of the semester and I had a lot to do. Did you eat already?"

Donghyuck shook his head. "But I already fed Minhyuck. He ate only a bit but he drank the whole bottle of milk."

He puts the baby down in front of the TV and untied Mark's tie and opened three of his buttons.

"It's okay but you could've texted me." He said in a soft voice. "How was work?"

Mark smiled as he leans in for another hug, making Donghyuck feel butterflies in his stomach and his heart pounding on his chest.

"I'm sorry. I'll make sure to let you know next time. Anyway, work was tiring. Blabbering in front of students, then computing grades. We also had a meeting that's why I came home late."

Donghyuck lets his fingers thread his boyfriend's hair as he hums. Mark hugged his waist even tighter and buried his face on the crook of Donghyuck's neck. He finds this comforting and healing. Donghyuck is able to make him feel relieved and happy.

"Let's eat?" Mark asks first.

"Don't you want to take a shower first?"

"Do I stink?"

Donghyuck laughs and let his nose bury on Mark's open chest. Then giving it kisses, from his chest, to his collarbones, then his neck, jaw, cheeks.

"No, you don't stink. I love the your scent Daddy."

"Dang! That was cute." Mark laughs. "Fine, I'll go take shower then let's eat together." He adds up with a laugh before kissing the younger's forehead.

"I'll be back, Dada."

"Okay."

Mark goes upstairs to take a shower and change pair of clean clothes before going back to the kitchen. He gave Minhyuck a kiss and let him watch the TV again before facing Donghyuck who already had foods on his cheeks, muching it cutely. Mark smiled at the sight.

He wordlessly ate as the younger stares at him. He clears his throat and stared back.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Mark giggles.

"I don't know. You're just too perfect."

Mark laughs happily. "You're so odd. I guess, thank you?"

"How was the food?" Donghyuck asked.

"It's good. You know, I always think about how you learned it. Don't get offended, but... you know, you never really cook before nor do household chores. I'm not mad, I'm just amazed. I love the way you changed for the better."