Seven

When both Donghyuck and Minhyuck woke up an hour after, the lunch is already served. Mark already ordered Minhyuck's favorite chicken and also Kimchichigae for Donghyuck, which he thinks is still his favorite.

They sat down, Donghyuck beside the baby and Mark in front of them. The younger male slowly feeds his child. When the baby's already chewing, Donghyuck would feed himself.

This made Mark's heart clench tight. Donghyuck has probably lived a life like this in years. Always putting his son first in everything and him always on the last.

"Daddy?" Minhyuck said after swallowing his food. The said man faced him.

"Why, you and Dada, no stay together house?"

His broken sentence somehow made Mark smile but his heart was clenching, as well as Donghyuck's.

They both know what the baby is talking about.

"Listen baby, dada and daddy is not together anymor—"

"Donghyuck!" Mark hissed, eyebrows furrowed. The said male looks back at him.

"What?"

"Why would you say that to a kid?"

"Dada, food!" The baby interrupts their conversation.

If it weren't for the Minhyuck's presence, they would've ended up fighting and shouting at each other once again.

"Let's talk about this later..." Mark gulps and eats his food. Once he sees both of them is done, he grabs the plate himself and washed it on the sink.

Donghyuck turned the TV on and let the baby sit feets away from it, then he changed the channel into Minhyuck's favorite.

"Donghyuck," Mark called him and opened his bedroom. Donghyuck sighs but follows nonetheless.

"What the hell was that about?" Mark raised his tone but in a shushed voice and Donghyuck doesn't need to hear it twice.

"I can't afford to lie Mark." He shouts. "We can't let Minhyuck rely on the lie that we're still together and we're a family when we aren't. The baby will understand this at some point, the baby will know that we're lying to him and that would make him hate me or us. I don't want that Mark—"

The older was stared right into him. Donghyuck was talking so fast that Mark's eyes fell on the his lips.

Damn, that pinkish lips that I hate when talking too much.

It did not take a second more to capture his lips using his and he did this to shut Donghyuck.

The younger on the other hand stunned.

Mark Lee. His fucking ex, is kissing him, on the lips.

He pushed him away with all his might and gave him a hard slap on the cheeks. He's fuming mad.

He was trying so hard not to make something spark between them because they've already established that the only thing between them is their child.

But Mark, is here, kissing him once again. And his knees just feel weak. Everything is fast and Donghyuck hated it.

"Fuck." He cursed when they both leaned away to catch their breaths.

Before Donghyuck knew it, he's already leaning closer to Mark and kissed him fully on the lips. Moving it rather harshly and biting Mark's bottom lips with his teeth.

He wanted to make Mark feel how mad he is at this situation by kissing him harshly.

Wrapping his arms around Donghyuck's waist, Mark kissed back. This is so fast but so right. The way their familiar lips move against each other is a pure bliss.