Three

It's been hours since Minhyuck had gone missing. Donghyuck has searched everywhere and asked everyone he meets. He's crying so much. He can't forgive himself if he finds out something happened to his son.

As much as he wants to just break down, he can't. Minhyuck must he so afraid walking alone in the crowds. He can't just cry and let his weak side show now.

Then the announcement inside the mall was ringing all over the mall making the male stop on his feet and listen to some baby's cries.

"Good Evening Shoppers! If anyone has a child missing named Lee Minhyuck, please come immediately on the third floor, Toy Store. I repeat, if anyone has a child missing named Lee Minhyuck, please come immediately on the third floor, Toy Store."

Donghyuck has never acted this fast. He immediately ran, not even minding the other people who are staying on the side of the escalator. He ran and went up to where the lady said Minhyuck is.

And fuck. He finally broke down after seeing his own son, playing innocently with a toy while craddling on someone's lap. He immediately removed him from that man's lap and hugged his kid, peppering him with kisses making the baby giggle.

"Dada!" He grins and hugged his Father by the nape. He leans away from his Dada and gave him a lollipop.

"Are you the kid's father?" The lady, who Donghyuck figured out, announced the news about Minhyuck, asked him.

"Yes, yes I am. Oh my god, thank you so much for taking care of my son. I seriously can't imagine if something happened to him!" He wails out as he hugs his child close, afraid to let go of him and lose him again.

"It's no problem. Actually, he was just sent here by the man named Lee Minhyung. He's inside waiting for the baby's parent. Do you want to meet him?"

Lee Minhyung? Fuck, that's Mark, his ex. The one he saw walking around the mall. He quivers as he holds his son close, attempting to just walk away but before he could, he was held by someone in his wrist.

"Lee Donghyuck!"

Damn. What a good timing. Mark has already met Minhyuck. And Minhyuck had already met his other father. For the second time around, Donghyuck just want to break down. This isn't what he imagined his day to be.

"What?" He hissed. Tears travelling from his eyes down to his cheeks.

Even the lady was shocked when he shouted but he didn't mind it. For now he just want to walk away, leave and ignore Mark for the rest of his life.

He still can't accept the fact that Mark denied that he got Donghyuck pregnant. He's still angry at Mark for assuming that he only wants his money and that he's lying. He doesn't deserve to know Minhyuck. He would hide Minhyuck away from Mark just to keep him safe, away from his other father who has no interests of keeping him.

"Lee Donghyuck," Mark looks so mad as well and the other male clearly don't know why. "We have to talk."

"We have nothing to talk about."

"We do." Mark grits.

"Dada?" Minhyuck shakes his father using his small and shorty hands. That made Donghyuck calm atleast. He could've just killed his ex if it weren't for his son watching them.

"Yes baby?" Donghyuck asked as he finally turns away from Mark to go home and get Minhyuck to bed, but he was tugged once again.

"Dada, I'm sleepy..."

"Donghyuck..."

Donghyuck mouthed "Fuck you!" to Mark and the older was shocked. Luckily he was just mouthing it and no sounds came out so the baby wouldn't hear him curse.