Nine

"Do you want to drop by my house to take a quick shower?" Mark said after minutes of pregnant silence between them.

The younger's sobs already lessened and he was crying no more. Although Mark noticed he's still shaking and he is still fiddling with his hands.

"Can I? I mean... I don't want Minhyuck to see me naked. And Renjun would worry about nothing—"

"He will not worry about nothing Donghyuck. Please don't think like this issue is just a strand of hair. You almost got raped and Minhyuck almost lost you."

Donghyuck tugs his lower lip. "I know... I'm sorry." Tears were falling once again.

Mark sighs and scoots closer to Donghyuck before wiping his tears away. "It's okay. Don't cry now, hmm? I'll help you take a quick shower and then I'll bring you home. Is that fine?"

Donghyuck nods, unable to answer anymore as his sobs muffle his words. He leans on the window to let his tears flow there and for Mark not to notice that he's still crying.

He noticed the way to Mark's house is familiar.

"You didn't move out?" He asks with a cute sob. Mark shook his head and pulled over.

Donghyuck also noticed that there isn't much of a change in it, just a few plants. The painting of it is still the same, the door frame, the veranda. Everything outside is still the same.

Mark walks in and motions for him to go inside as well. He noticed that the couch where they used to make out before was changed. It was no longer the long red couch, it is changed to blue and smaller couch. The TV stand is not there anymore, just a fireplace. The kitchen is empty, considering Mark just got home from Canada.

Most of it changed. The lovers that used to be inlove inside this place changed as well.

"Do you like it?" Mark said and hands Donghyuck a cup of water. Then his face flushed when he saw the younger still walking with his ripped boxers and he is walking around without clothes.

"I think we should take a hot shower. Do you still remember the way to your bathroom, don't you?" Mark asked with a sly smirk.

Donghyuck nudges him and nods. After he washed the glass he just used, he grabbed one towel that was laying on the couch and made his way inside the bathroom.

He cleansed himself in the places his boss touched. His neck that was full of saliva was wiped agressively with a rug. His private areas was cleansed as well. His nipples and everything that his pervert boss touched.

He found himself crying once again. It was too sudden and so shocking. If Mark did not save him, things would've end up worst. He really owes this one to Mark.

Once he's done, he wrapped the towel around his waist and got out after drying his hair. Then he saw the fresh Mark already on the living room with pair of fresh clothes and a boxer.

"Do you mind? I only wore them once."

Donghyuck shook his head. "I used to wear your clothes and boxes before."

The older smiled at the memory. He often finds Donghyuck cute at that. With Mark's loose clothes around his slim waist and Mark's boxers on his thighs, then he won't wear anything underneath it. It honestly amused Mark that Donghyuck is still willing to wear them despite their past but he figured out the younger has no choice.

Donghyuck wore them and sat beside Mark, facing him but still feets apart on the couch.

"How did you know I was there?"

Mark whipped his head to Donghyuck and leaned back on the couch. "I might have asked Jeno about you after I came here."

"You knew I was working there?" Donghyuck gasps softly.