Twenty Four

"Donghyuck! Donghyuck! Open this..." Mark harshly punched the door to the extent of his power.

He can't just let Donghyuck entertain the idea of himself cheating on Donghyuck. It was a mistake. He did wrong. Everything of it was wrong.

But that was because Akira asked for it for one last time. Mark didn't know Akira and her parents visited him even. Her parents loved the idea of ‘their’ fake love story that they wanted to see Mark again. And of course Akira asked for Mark to act as if what they had is true. And that involved the kiss.

It is wrong. And Mark regretted helping Akira for the first time.

Mark felt his world crumble once again after seeing Donghyuck with their son, carrying their things.

"W-Where are you g-going?" Mark worriedly asks as he reaches for the baby.

"We're going to stay at Renjun's for the night..."

"Why?"

"You're really asking me why?" Donghyuck snapped, making the baby flinch.

"Minhyuck... can you stay in the room for a while?" Donghyuck sighs and crouches down to meet his baby's face. Then he kissed his forehead.

"Dada and Daddy will talk first. Is that okay?" Donghyuck tried his best not to break down in front of his son.

"No fight?" Minhyuck titled his head. "No shout?"

How can they answer this? It's not impossible that they'd fight, shout, hurt each other. But for the sake of the baby...

"No..." Donghyuck smiled. "Dada and Daddy will not fight and shout."

Minhyuck giggled and nodded to his Dada. Mark gave him his phone for the baby to play with it and no matter how Donghyuck hated it, it's better than letting the baby hear them.

"You don't have to leave." Mark gulps as soon as Donghyuck shut the door close.

"What you did was a deep cut." Donghyuck tears up. "And I don't think I can stay in here anymore."

"Donghyuck..." Mark hesitantly held his hands while sobbing. "Please don't be like this."

"Like what?" The younger hissed.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"Of course... Sorry. Your fucking sorry. After promising me marriage? I'll get to see you kiss another woman? Fuck you!"

Mark gulps.

"It's not... She asked me for it... For one last time, and then she'll tell her parents that we broke up—"

"That's the fucking problem Mark!" Donght shouts. "We're together! We are engaged. You are mine and I am yours. Why do you have someone else?"

"She's not mine! I am yours and yours only. That was just... a favor. I don't love her. I don't fucking feel anything for her. My heart is yours."

"But your body isn't..."

Mark sobs loudly before kneeling down in front of Donghyuck. He reaches for the younger's hands and interwine them.

"I'm sorry. Please..." Mark breathes out.

"We're going to stay at Renjun's tonight..."

"Stay..." Mark hiccups. "Don't leave."

"Let go Mark."

"Donghyuck, please..."

"I don't want to talk about it today."