Sixteen

"Please drop me off here."

"Why?"

Donghyuck pouts. "I  can work half-day, you can take care of Minhyuck and bring him to your house or at Renjun's."

"Just spend the rest of the day with us." Mark argues, turning his head to the man at the backseat.

"I'm sorry. They called me and need me."

"Donghyuck?"

The younger stayed silent. He doesn't have more time to argue about this. He just want to leave and work so that he can come back home to Minhyuck.

"How about you stop working?"

"What?"

"Stop working. Just... I can provide for us—"

"Mark! Please drop me off here. I really need to go there, I'm late!" He huffs with furrowed eyebrows.

Once Mark pulled over the sidewalk, he put the baby into it's seat and kissed his forehead. "You stay with daddy today okay? I'll come back home as soon as I can. I love you baby."

The baby whipped his head and sleepily replied. "I wuv you too dada. Take care."

Cute. Very cute. But he really has to go. He almost ran outside without even greeting Mark a goodbye. He pants as he opens his closet to rummage on it and find his uniform. Once he's done, he ran to the fifth floor where the room he's assigned to clean was located.

"Can you bring me coffee please?" One man in a formal suit and slicked hair back said. He was busy with his computer so Donghyuck just nodded and ran to the kitchen.

He grabs one stick of coffee, then the creamer and sweetener. Then he made his way out of the kitchen and walked slowly back to the hallway. He was being so careful and cautious just before one running man bumped into him and spilled every bits of coffee.

"What the fuck?" A man with fuming eyes and a phone in his ears hissed.

Donghyuck gasped. The man already had coffee in his white uniform and it is wet from his chest down to his thighs.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry." He said and dropped the cup but that isn't the main problem here.

He grabbed one tissue and wiped the man's chest but he was shoved away by strong arms.

"You think you can clean it with a mere tissue?"

Donghyuck shook his head, bowing it lowly.

"The fuck? You just ruined a suit that costs a million!"

"I'm really sorry si— I didn't mean it..."

The man huffs. He grabbed Donghyuck by his hair and during this time, there are already lots of people at the hallway, watching them. He coils in embarassment.

"You think a sorry can wipe this all off? You either pay me with this or you don't get to work here anymore!"

Donghyuck at this point is fuming mad as well. "You were the one who bumped into me! How is it my fault?"

"You're talking back? Did you fucking talk back to me?" The man grips harshly into his hair and pinned his face to the wall.

It hurts.

He couldn't hold his sobs anymore. Déjà Vu. His boss and this man. Fuck it.

"You're fired!"

That made Donghyuck immediately kneel. "I'm sorry. Please don't fire me. I'm sorry I didn't mean to talk back... Please. This is the only job I have. Sir—"