Twenty Five

"Love? Baby? Hey?"

"Mark stop..." Donghyuck hisses and removed Mark's hands away from his stomach.

"Why didn't you tell me this?"

Donghyuck sighs.

"I wanted to tell you weeks ago. That's why I visited your university, to find you. Then you know what happened next. I don't want to see you and I hate you so much, that's why I didn't tell you. I don't even want to talk to you."

"Until now?" Mark tears up. "Donghyuck, I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry."

"I already forgave you." Donghyuck smiles. "I just hate you at the moment, and everything around me except Minhyuck. I became so sensitive, that's why I hate everything you gave me."

"Is it because you're pregnant?" Mark pouts and put his head on Donghyuck's shoulders while hugging his waist. "Do you not want me anymore?"

"No." Donghyuck kissed his boyfriend on the cheeks.

"Love, I'm happy..."

"Really?"

Mark smiles widely and nodded enthusiastically.

"So much. Imagine... we already have Minhyuck and then, we'll have another baby. We have two children. And then I will impregnate you again—"

"Mark!" Donghyuck huffs. "Seriously?"

Mark sheepishly smiled.

"Donghyuck, I'm sorry. I really don't know what to do if I knew you won't forgive me. I'm so sorry baby." He nuzzle his face in Donghyuck's neck.

"Can you stop apologizing already?" Donghyuck furrows his eyebrows and harshly pushed Mark away. "Let's just go home!"

"Everything you want..." Mark kissed his cheeks and starts the car.

"Why did you do that, then?" Donghyuck pouts.

"You were so stubborn. You always push Mark away and I pity him that's why I decided to tell you that he's leaving." Renjun argues.

"But I'm not leaving though? I just told you that I'll send Akira to the airport and then come back." Mark replies to Renjun.

"Your pregnant boyfriend, is just too stubborn. I got tired of the both of you and decided to do that," Renjun smirks. "You didn't even notice that the taxi driver is Yangyang?"

"Oh god," Donghyuck massages his temples. "You really did it."

"Yeah..." Renjun smirks. "So? How are you now?"

"We're... fine. Are we, love?" Mark asks his boyfriend.

"Yeah." Donghyuck blushes. "Where's our son anyway?"

"He's already sleeping." Renjun raises a brow. "Care to leave? I'm sleepy."

"Leave?" Donghyuck is confused. "Why?"

"Don't you have a home? With Mark?"

"Oh!" Donghyuck grins. "Yeah. We'll go home now."

"Home? I like the sound of that. Let's go home love." Mark sweetly uttered.

"I'll go get your son." Renjun clears his throat and stood up to get Minhyuck.

Mark immediately scoot closer towards Donghyuck and engulf him in his arms very tightly, almost suffocating. Donghyuck had to yank him away lightly but it was no use.

"Love, can you let go?" Donghyuck hisses.

"Can't we just stay like this? I missed you so much. Our home is so empty without you."