Twenty Three

It's been a month since. Mark could freely call Donghyuck his fiancé and his future husband. He couldn't be anymore happier.

Seeing Donghyuck everyday, in his bed softly sleeping while cuddling with their son and seeing him the very first thing after work-is healing and heartwarming. He gets to play with his son while waiting for Donghyuck to finish cooking. They talk things over dinner and Mark does the dishes after while Donghyuck takes care of the baby and tuck him to bed or watch movies with him. Mark calls in Donghyuck to cuddle in his lap while working on things and never did he find it bothering nor a hindrance, Donghyuck is an encouragement for Mark. And he couldn't ask for more.

During Donghyuck's birthday, Mark popped the question officially. With their friends and with a much expensive and beautiful ring. The same night, Donghyuck shared everything for the past years that they were apart. Mark was intently listening and it somehow broke his heart once again.

Donghyuck, throughout his pregnancy-his parents did not help him. No one did. Donghyuck was scared and helpless. With no decent home and money.

Mark, on the other hand, in Canada-he was alone. He worked hard to prove everything for Donghyuck and for himself. To tell the world, that he's finally well off.

They've had few misunderstandings the same night. Of course, they would. It's normal. It's inevitable. But what's good is that no one asked to broke it off. No one shouted to each other like they used to before. No one walked out and no one cried. They both understood each other and sympathized for each other. No one had lived their lives freely and without pain, when they were apart. When Donghyuck had it worst, Mark had it worst as well.

Donghyuck never got the chance to be with Mark throughout his pregnancy and Mark never knew anything about it as well.

On Minhyuck's birthday, he got the biggest party ever. Of course, it was Mark's idea. Minhyuck celebrated it with his parents, Uncle Jaemin and Uncle Jeno, and Uncle Yangyang and Uncle Renjun. He got the biggest birthday present-a real play toy car that he can ride everywhere in the house.

Minhyuck is happy, for everything. Even the past birthdays and for everything Donghyuck gave him. But Donghyuck could tell he feels very different now that he has his Daddy, and a real family.

And to thank Mark for everything, Donghyuck prepared a surprise visit one of the days. He didn't know what got into him, he just want to see Mark and give him lunch although Mark refuses to bring some because he doesn't eat at school, arguing that he has no time for it and he would eat alone anyway.

He prepared a few things for lunch for more than two hours. He makes sure it's perfect and good for taste. Somehow, his tongue is twisted as he can't directly pinpoint what made the dish too sweet or too salty.

Somehow, he started to entertain of the idea of being pregnant. After all his taste buds are distorted, he puked a few days ago and he feels dizzy everyday. It's not impossible since they had sex a few times after the one in the car, and everytime, Mark cums inside of him.

"Shit..." He gasps and throws over his padded jacket or more like Mark's.

Minhyuck is asleep and he usually sleeps for an hour more at this time. Donghyuck throws his shoes in and ran to the nearest convenient store, a few blocks away.

He just want to make sure.

"Pregnancy Test. Do you have some?" He pants.

The saleslady was shocked but she was quick to find it and hand it over Donghyuck. The male pays for it, and didn't wait for his change anymore. He ran like crazy back to their home and immediately check on Minhyuck.

"Oh god..." He pants and sat back on the bed to gasp for air.

Minhyuck is still asleep so he took this as a time to check the tests. It usually comes out a minute or two.

He did the procedure and did the same to each pregnancy tests, not to mention there was five peices of it.

His heart is beating right out of his chest in anxiety and anticipation. He was nervous to find out what the result would be. If it's positive, then he'd be grateful for it. Mark wished for it and he did as well. If it'd be negative, then it's fine. They have a lot of time ahead to make one anyway.

His breath hitched as soon as he opens the PT. Two red lines. Shit.

"Positive..." He sighs.

"There are still few, few, few..." He repeats over and over but whenever he checks one, it has two red lines over it.

"Shit!" He shouts, but covers his mouth right away, afraid that his son would hear him.

He crouches on the bathroom floor before crying to himself. He doesn't know why he felt like crying, it must be because he's overwhelmed. Too happy. Too shocked. Too blissed.

"Dada?"

Donghyuck immediately got up, wiped his own tears and smiled. The baby waddled out of bed and raised his hands in the air. Donghyuck had to carry him and kiss his baby.

"How's your nap?" He giggles.

"Good. B-Best. Daddy, where?"

Donghyuck smiles. "Daddy is at work. But we will send him lunch. Is that okay?"

"We go, to work? To Daddy?"

"Yes..." He boops his son's nose.

"Minhyuck..." He clears his throat while changing the baby's clothes.

"Dada?" Minhyuck tilted his head, and it was so cute for Donghyuck so he had to pinch his cheeks.

"Do you want to be a hyung, or an oppa?"

"Oppa!" Minhyuck giggles. "I have baby sister?"