Fifteen

The doctor just let the baby rest for a day and gave him some medications and prescriptions. Donghyuck's cries already died down but his worry and regret is still eating his everything inside. He hasn't even touched his meal that Mark bought an hour ago just to take care of Minhyuck and his needs.

Mark is starting to fall inlove with the new and better version of Donghyuck, especially now that they have a child together, even though he never stopped.

"Baby, eat up. Let me take care of him for a while."

"I don't want to leave my eyes off him. What if it's going to happen again? What if the next moment I lay my eyes on him, he's not there anymore—"

"Hey hey, baby, look at me." The younger refused to look at Mark. "Baby?"

Donghyuck melted. One fucking endearment is melting him. His cheeks are hot already. His heart is pounding.

"I promise to take care of Minhyuck. I won't let him out of my sight while you eat okay? I won't let something happen to him. Please eat now, or else I'll tell Minhyuck about this and he'll scold you for it!" Mark warns with his index finger, pointing at Donghyuck's boopy nose.

Donghyuck probably had one choice and that is to eat. "O-Okay." He said. He grabs the take out food in front of Mark and ate it slowly, still not taking off his eyes from the sleeping baby.

He's not so red now. He is probably still feeling cold inside but the heater and a soft comforter is making him feel comfortable. He sighed and slowly wiped the beading sweat of the baby's face.

"Mark?"

"Hmm?"

"Aren't you going to be deducted for this day's absent?"

Mark shook his head. "I won't. I have legit and true reason, my child," And you. "So, no, they won't deduct my pay."

Donghyuck nodded and continued eating before muttering, "I swear to pay you for this."

The older sighs in annoyance and let his hand travel on his hair. "I told you, you don't have to pay me for this since Minhyuck is also my son and he is my responsibility."

Donghyuck shivers at the harsh but sweet tone. Mark insisted to pay everything that he didn't even pay even a cent. He pasted a small smile and nods.

"You can pay me with other thing though..." Mark uttered, then his face flushed red when he realized what he said.

It almost feel like he's asking for Donghyuck's body.

"Come with me, we'll change Minhyuck's papers and add me as the other father." Hr quickly elaborates.

Donghyuck nodded and finished his food. "That's fair. Maybe on Saturday? I still have to fill up for my missed day today..."

"Why? Our son is sick. They wouldn't let you get away with it just for once?"

"No. They treated me so bad after the boss left. They made me clean almost everything and cutted my pay more than half of what I'm supposed to receive. But I don't dare leave, that would only make more problem."

Before he could even tell Donghyuck that he wants him to stop working, the nurse comes barging in with a chart and her cleavage is even more obvious. She most probably drew a contour over it.

"Mr. Mark Lee?"

"Yes?"

"I have something to talk to you about, privately..." The nurse said but her eyes are fluttering and her smirk is devilish.

This girl is flirting and Mark is dense.

"What could it be?"

"It's about the expenses," Donghyuck couldn't hear them talk anymore because they've walked for a distance.