Thirteen

"My love, you are so beautiful. I would love to see you like this everyday. God!" Mark pants out.

He is so determined to make Donghyuck feel good just like the younger would do when they were still dating.

"Oh... hng..."

Pretty. Very pretty.

"You don't know how much your act rekindle something inside me baby. God..."

I love you so much.

"Mark please.." He moans out as Mark traces a finger in his rim.

"Do you have lube? I have condoms."

"You can use an aloe vera, it's on the kitchen."

Mark nods. "Let me just grab one."

He stood up and made his way to the kitchen, he opened the fridge and grabbed the fresh aloe at the very bottom then walked back to Donghyuck with all nakedness.

Donghyuck moans at the sight. "You've become bulkier."

"I had to forget about you so I entered the gym and this is what I got." Mark replied casually as if his lubed finger isn't stuck inside Donghyuck's ass.

"M-Mark, another one please..."

Mark nodded and with another aloe vera, he wrapped three fingers in it. He slowly pushed in two and waits for Donghyuck's signal to move.

"H-hyung, please stretch me..."

Fuck. Donghyuck used the card. He grits and cursed under his breath as his mouth meets the younger's lips. He moved his fingers scissoring motion fast that had Donghyuck moaning below him.

"Donghyuck. You just used my kink on me. I love it. And I missed it so much love."

"Third," Donghyuck moans. His hand scratching the older's back, leaving a lot of marks on it with his fingersnails but Mark doesn't mind, in fact he wants more. More of Donghyuck asking for him and marking him as his.

He pushed the third one in and it already feels tight around him. Donghyuck finds himself clenching at the familiar sting. He knows what Mark's fingers is about to hold so he relaxed himself and let Mark's digits do the thing.

Mark smirks as he purposely miss the spot that will have Donghyuck moaning his name loudly. Once he figured out the younger's whimpers are fading he started thusting his fingers directly into the spot continously.

"Ah fuck! M-Mark... Fuck!"

"Baby, I can't really hear you..."

"H-Hyung."

"Are you ready?"

Donghyuck nodded enthusiastically and let his legs stretch open so that Mark could have a good sight of the younger's twitching hole. He removed his coated fingers and let his dick rest on the younger's hole but not putting it inside yet.

"I have to get condom from my car. Wait here—"

"Fuck you asshole. Just grab one from Renjun's room!" He whimpered.

He already prepared himself and he had to feel Mark inside him, but this fucker decided to tease him.

"I was just kidding. I had this in my waller for quite a while now."

"Do you still use that wallet?"

Mark stuns but composes himself. "You know I promised you to keep your gifts. Of course I have it."

"No. As long as you love me you'll keep that wallet. That's what you said."

Mark just stayed silent. Of course he still love Donghyuck, if he doesn't why would he lay his body for him?