Six

Donghyuck kept himself busy. He's busy scrubbing the walls, cleaning the floor, cleaning stinky bathrooms and sometimes making coffee for his boss who's creepy as he would smirk at Donghyuck and hold his thighs whenever he wants to.

Donghyuck tries to ignore it. He can't lose the job. This is the only job that gives him more than he's supposed to receive and the job that keeps him and his son full.

It's been a whole weekend and tomorrow's the day that he'll meet Mark again. His day off is usually on Saturdays, that's why he proposed those himself. And besides, it's true, he can't trust Mark for now and he's not making up excuses to see him. Well that's what he thinks but his heart disagrees.

He sets his plans straight for the night. Making dinner, cleaning the house for Renjun, playing with his child, bathing him and changing diapers.

He sighs as he finally had the moment for himself. The baby is now sleeping beside him and Donghyuck's currently staring at him. He really can't believe how Minhyuck got all of his features from Mark and not from him. Like, he's the one who bore Minhyuck, not Mark. He finds it unfair but at the same time adorable. Minhyuck is so cute. Moments after he felt drowsy and he actually fell asleep right away.

"Donghyuck! Donghyuck! Your ex is here!" He heard Renjun shout so he flutters his eyes open only to be welcomed by Renjun who's carrying a spatula and Minhyuck in his other arm.

"Dada, Daddy is here!"

"D-Daddy?" He groggily says as he takes in his baby's words.

Fuck. Mark?

"He's waiting for you downstairs. Wake up. I still have to go to work." Renjun said and walked back to the kitchen after waking Donghyuck up.

Renjun already knew what happened that night and he knows everything. He's not fond of the idea as well but he can't do anything about it. Mark is still the father of Donghyuck's child even though he's been a jerk.

Putting the baby back on his crib, Mark immediately leans it to carry him again.

"Good Morning my cute little baby Minhyuck. How was your sleep?" He baby talked so that Minhyuck could understand it.

Donghyuck this time is already walking down and when the baby saw this, he waddled to his Dada, giving him a morning kiss.

"Good morning Dada!" He giggles and kisses Donghyuck again on the lips. The father just smiled and kissed him back.

"You must be so happy to have a visitor!" Renjun said and brought his bag with him. "Donghyuck, I'll go now. Take care okay?" He said and kissed the younger's cheeks which he usually does.

"Bye Renjun. Baby, Uncle Renjun is going now. What will you say?"

"Babye Uncle Lonjin. I love you. Take care!" The baby slowly said earning a kiss from Renjun.

Mark on the other hand furrowed his eyebrows at the sight. It feels like Renjun is the other father and not him. They look like a family.

"Why are you so early?" Donghyuck said and carried the baby to the kitchen to make him his milk.

"I want to spend more time with him. Move now, we're going to a park."

"Hold up Mister, I still haven't drink my coffee yet. Don't talk to me!"

Mark smiled. Donghyuck is still the one who doesn't want to talk when he hasn't drank his coffee yet. Usually, Mark would just kiss his tantrums early in the morning away but right now he can't.

He waits. Playing with the baby. Waiting for Donghyuck to finish his coffee while he cooks breakfast, something that Mark didn't know he could since he would not cook something when they were still together.