Twelve

Mark stuns. He opens his phone and confirmed that it is really Akira calling her on the phone.

He stares at Donghyuck but the younger  isn't looking at him. He clears his throat and got up, a little bit far from where Donghyuck is eating.

"Hey babe!"

Mark just listened while staring at the younger who never gave him any glance but instead looking down to his food which is currently untouched.

"My runway just finished. I have one to two weeks break, can I stay in your house?"

"I'm afraid you can't. You can stay at Yukhei's right?" Mark sai, turning away from Donghyuck and walking further.

"Shut up! My parents are here..." Akira hissed.

Mark sheepishly laughed. "Oh right. Yeah, you can stay."

"Thanks babe!" Akira said but the happiness in her voice is clearly fake. Mark cleared his throat as he awaits for Akira to say something more.

"Mark? My parents aren't here anymore." Akira said quietly, almost as if hiding.

"Yeah. You can stay at Yukhei's right?"

"Yes, yes..."

"But can you visit me in one of those days? I have something important to tell you."

"Yeah, yeah. At your old house?"

"Yes or anywhere around."

"Sure... I'm hanging up bye babe, I love you!"

Mark laughs loudly. "Shut up!"

Akira ended the call at the same time Mark turns around only to find Donghyuck not there anymore. He sighs and walks over the dining table, cleaning the untouched food and the plate. Once he's done, he walked towards Donghyuck's room and opened it only to find out it was locked.

"Baby? Are you in there?"

No answer. Mark knocks even louder.

"Baby? Baby? Open up please."

"M-Mark. I'm... nude! I'm naked."

"Why are you naked?"

"I'm changing..." He heard Donghyuck said in a small voice but he also heard sobs breaking out.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to check you? Does your head hurt? Baby?"

"I'm fine... just. Wait a minute please."

Mark sighs in defeat. "I'll stay here baby." He said as he leans on the door, waiting for a response but there was none.

Only after almost twenty minutes of waiting he heard Donghyuck walking down to the door and so he leaned away from it and simultaneously Donghyuck opened the door.

Then the younger tip toed to connect their lips which Mark did not refuse at all. Why would he? He missed Donghyuck so much and it'd be a shame to kill this lingering sweet scent.

He kissed back while the younger wraps an arm around Mark's nape and pulling him closer. The older smiled in the kiss and in one smooth move, he has Donghyuck in his torso already and carried him towards the couch.

He sat down himself and let the younger sit in his lap. A few moments, the younger's kisses became torrid and fast, not even letting Mark catch his breath. Not one second after, he felt Donghyuck grinding on him, right on top of his crotch.

"Baby, I think we should stop..." He pants as he leans away but Donghyuck doesn't stop kissing him.

Instead of Mark's lips, his mouth travelled from his chin, to his jaw, to his neck and sucked harshly while grinding fast. Donghyuck could feel Mark's dick harden under him.

He himself moans when Mark grunts. The older's hands are finally holding Donghyuck's waist and guiding his hips. Mark has thrown his head over the couch, feeling more turned on that Donghyuck is removing his tight shirt.

"Oh god baby, you're making me horny..."

"I'm flattered..." Donghyuck grins and finally his hands touch the tent beneath his ass.

"Want to suck you off." He says quietly on Mark's ear, then he felt Mark's dick twitching in his hands.

He crawls off his lap and knelt in front of him and removed his boxers. His eyes fell wide open, Mark has gotten even bigger. He gulps as he hesitantly wrap a hand in it.

"Hmm. Hold it baby." Mark says, tugging Donghyuck's hair softly.

"I still love your big doe eyes, so innocent, as if you're not holding a cock in your hand." Mark laughs sweetly and leans down to capture Donghyuck's lips in his.

"How about you suck me off now?" Mark groans against his lips and threw his head back to the headrest of the couch.

Donghyuck gulps and nods. He let his thumb trace the slit of Mark's dick, earning a small groan but he's quick to put his mouth over it. He sucks the tip over and over whole pumping it's length. Not long after, he started sucking the length but he found it hard to do so. Mark is big and long.

"That's right baby, suck it." Mark moans.

Donghyuck was turned on.

The Mark before would just make him kneel out of nowhere and fuck his mouth mercilessly, this one has sweet but dirty talks. He moans himself, sending it straight to the other's dick.

"Oh god baby..." Mark hissed. "I'm sorry for all those months I've did nothing but sexually harass you. Oh my god. I think we need to stop." Mark pants, only then the younger noticed Mark is crying.

He sits beside him and lifted his face to kiss him on the lips. "Mark..."

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

The Mark before would never say sorry after forcing Donghyuck to do things.

"I'm sorry Donghyuck. I was too late when I realized, all those things I did to you was actually hurting you. I'm sorry, I was too caught up with my own feelings and frustrations. I'm sorry."

"Mark... It's okay now. I was your boyfriend back then, I think it was my responsibility to make you feel good as well. I know you've worked so hard and you have needs. I'm sorry for always rejecting you."

"No, no, no. It's not your fault, if only I respected your decisions back then. I'm sorry, love."

Instead of answering, Donghyuck sat on Mark's lap and grind on his bare cock once again while kissing him.

"Let me show you how sorry I am baby... I swear this time, I'll be gentle and handle you with care."

I love you so much.

Donghyuck only nods and not long after, Mark started to undress him and pushed him softly on the couch.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." Mark whispered in his mouth and kissed him torridly which Donghyuck could only reply with a soft moan.

Mark then, started to leave his mouth to pepper his face with kisses. Donghyuck gigged softly. He doesn't even feel his head throb and his nose stuffed anymore. The only thing he could feel was Mark's hands wandering around his curvy waist.

"You are so beautiful. You will always be beautiful in my eyes." Mark pants.

He attaches his mouth on Donghyuck's nipple, sucked on it for a while and played with it with his tongue. Donghyuck could only moan and rest his hand on Mark's shoulders. Mark travelled to the other one while tugging Donghyuck's boxers.

Then he pumps the hard length, earning a whimper then it became a moan. Mark sucked him off without a warning. He wrapped his his mouth in it, hallowing his cheeks.

Donghyuck shudders, throwing his eyes back. Then Mark stopped.

"Mark, please..."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Fuck me."

"What my baby wants, my baby gets..."