Twenty Two

"Oh shit! You didn't do any rain check?" Donghyuck hisses to Mark while running towards the older's car.

The day got gloomy after thay ate dinner and the only choice they have is to stay in the car. Donghyuck doesn't want to stay in a hotel. He wants to go home because he's worried for Minhyuck already, as well as Mark.

"Love, you're wet. Do you have spare clothes?" Donghyuck asks his lover who just got in the backseat.

"I'm fine. Here." Mark hands him the only towel he has in his car and removed his wet shirt.

Donghyuck gulps at the view. His boyfriend in naked in the upper half, his abs is on full display and it's dripping water.

"Do you want to change baby? I could go out for a bit..."

"No, I, don't... Don't leave." He stutters.

He shyly lifts up his shirt and dried himself with the towel. Once he's done, he moved closer to Mark and dry his hair. The older smiles at the warmth and hug the tanned male by his waist.

"Love, your pants are wet." Donghyuck says.

"Yours as well." Mark hums after burying his face on the younger's neck. "The road is slippery by now. We have to wait a bit for the rain to stop or lessen."

Donghyuck clears his throat. "Mark?"

"Yes, love?"

"We'd get sick if we won't remove them now." He shyly says.

"I'll keep mine. You cover yourself with that towel."

Donghyuck groans. "Why are you so stupid?"

He meant, he wants the older naked right now.

Mark furrows his eyebrows and scoots away from Donghyuck. He still didn't get it. He was taken aback when Donghyuck kneels down in front of him and opened his belt.

"Baby, what are you doing?" Mark gulps.

"Can we... have... sex?" Donghyuck utters in a very shy voice, probably so small that Mark didn't hear him but of course he did.

"Love, get up..." Mark was tempted. "We don't have to do this."

"You don't want to have sex with me anymore?" Donghyuck says.

"I mean... we, already established to keep this relationship slow..." Mark clears his throat.

When he saw the younger's big and teary eyes, flushed cheeks and pouty lips. He felt guilty.

"Love, come here..." He pulls the younger up. "Are you sure about this?"

Donghyuck had to avert his gaze in shyness and coil in Mark's lap.

"Yes."

"You won't regret this?" Mark says. "I don't have condoms, but I have lube. You might get pregnant."

"I thought we're giving Minhyuck a baby sister?"

"You know that was a joke." Mark laughs but kisses the younger's forehead. "Are you really, definitely sure about this?"

"I am."

"You won't regret it?"

"I won't..."

"Oh god," He pins the younger in the seat and immediately rip his pants open. "I won't hold back."

"Be gentle."

"I will." Mark smiles and caressed the younger's cheeks. "I love you, Donghyuck."

"I love you." Donghyuck smiled and crashed their lips together in a kiss. He was kissing back the older while slowly opening his pants and getting hold of his tent.