Eight

Friday came fast. It's like the whole week has only been five minutes, or it's just Donghyuck?

He received his pay for this whole month and it actually shocked him when he received more than he should and when he says more, he means a lot, thrice his pay.

He smiles as he puts the money inside his bag and walk his way out the janitor's closet. He's been thinking about buying new things for Minhyuck and even spoil him tomorrow, but then he remembers Mark is supposed to bond with him and he probably won't get the chance to buy him things, so he figure out he should buy ice cream on his way home.

It's almost eight pm and the worker's shifts ends at five so the hallway is not busy anymore. Only him and a few girls he doesn't know and he doesn't think he should know anymore.

He walks past the elevator since it's already full and walked down to the emergency stairs. He's too happy to even notice how his boss followed him despite being in the elevator already.

He grabs his own bag when he felt like someone's following him, he turns around only to see his creepy boss. He walks faster but the old man was quick to pull him back.

The only ones on the hallway is his boss and him. His heart is beating fast on his chest as he felt nervousness creeping inside his body. Somehow he can't push away the hands that's wandering on his thighs.

"Where do you think you're going?" He smirks and his boss' hands are already groping his peaches.

His eyes water. "S-sir, please stop... Stop."

"I love the way you plead. I know you like this too baby boy, if you don't, why else would you accept that pay? Come on, spend the night with me." His filthy hands is finally unbuttoning Donghyuck's shirt.

"N-No. Please n-no." He wails out.

When he felt the old man kiss his neck, he started pushing him out of the way with all his might. Then he hides on the janitor's closet on the second floor. He could've ran outside but the old man would be quick to order his men to stop him from going out.

He immediately grabs his phone from his bag and coincidentally, he saw Mark's name pop on his calls.

"Hey Donghyuck? I've been calling you for an hour already. I was wondering if—"

"Mark..." He cries.

"Hey. Why are you crying?"

Loud banging. His boss is already on his way to grab him. He doesn't want that. He doesn't want any of this. Heck, he could even throw the money back to his boss.

"Donghyuck? What's going on? I heard some banging."

"Baby boy. I know you're in there, open this up or I'll break this."

"Who was that?" Mark hissed.

"M-Mark. Please save me, ah!" He shouts as the old man already banged the door open.

He quickly ran away but he was pulled by collar of his shirt.

"Come on baby boy. All you have to do is stay naked for me on the bed then I can guarantee yours and your son's wealth."

"What the fuck? Donghyuck! Tell me where you are!"

He couldn't shout anymore. His neck is already peppered with filthy saliva and his shirt is unbuttoned. Minutes later his phone is already thrown away as he felt his eyes close.

He couldn't fight back anymore. He knows he's too weak and he knows Mark is aware of this as well.  He hangs unto the little hope of Mark saving him from this doom.