Eleven

Now that Donghyuck is alone, he thinks he shouldn't have agreed to that stupid agreement they did last night. Kissing? Really?

Despite thinking this, he blushed like crazy whenever he thinks of Mark's lips above his, moving in a sweet kiss. He missed it so much. He missed Mark so much.

He pushed his thoughts back to his head as he grab one medicine to ease the pain in his head. Now that Mark and his son left, the pain is getting stronger and it hurts like a bitch. He bit his lips as he walked down to his room and take a nap again.

Every Saturday he usually spend the day with Minhyuck but Mark is there to play with him so he get to rest today. Once he laid on the bed, fresh memories from last night came back. Soft lips, kisses and small moans. His cheeks immediately got hot only that it didn't cool down.

He feels so hot inside as well but his body is shivering in cold. He used Minhyuck's thermometer to check his temperature and he really isn't wrong about his guess. He has a fever, probably from staying naked last night when his boss ripped all his clothes. He's starting to cry again at that thought. Until now he's still quivering in fear.

He called Jaemin to let him know and if he could spend the day with him but Jaemin was out of town at the moment with Jeno, he'll be back probably an hour after and he said that he'll try to visit Donghyuck.

Only then Donghyuck realized he's pregnant and he shouldn't go near the him so he stopped the younger. Jaemin understands and so he comforted Donghyuck from his pain.

The tanned male huffs. His head is still aching and throbbing.

He rarely gets sick but when he does, Jaemin and Renjun is there. But the latter only gets Saturday's to spend with his boyfriend and Donghyuck doesn't want to steal that away from Yangyang.

As if a coincidence, Mark is calling him through the phone. "Hello?"

"M-Mark."

"Hmm? I just called to ask want you want for dinner. We're almost done shopping, is there anything you want?"

"Uh," He coughs.

"Are you sick?" Mark asked with a high pitched voice.

Donghyuck nodded but he immediately remembered they're talking on the phone. "Yes. Please don't let Minhyuck go near me at the moment. He's so vulnerable and he really caught sickness fast."

"Got it. Are you okay? Do you want us to go home now? What do you want? Do you need some medicine? Wait. Let's go to the hospital when we get there okay? Dong—"

"Mark," The tanned male giggled. "Slow down!"

"I'm sorry. We're on our way home. Minhyuck is not crying, he's fine, but he had a big dump so I have to take care of him for a while but we're really on our way home. Donghyuck, take care okay?"

I love you. Mark wanted to add.

"It's okay Mark. Take care on your way home. I miss Minhyuck, can I talk to him?"

"Okay. Baby, here's dada."

"Hi, Dada," Giggle. "Daddy, tickles!" Giggle.

Donghyuck would love to hear his son's giggles all day long. He smiled and caressed the phone on his hand.

"Hi baby!"

"Hi dada! I wuv you!"

"Dada loves Minhyuck too, so much!"

"Don't I get an I love you?" Donghyuck head Mark huff.

"Daddy, I wuv you."

"I wuv my baby too." And his Dada.