Nineteen

Donghyuck woke up with a warm embrace. He snuggles closer and a second after, he's already in Mark's chest. The older woke up with the sudden weight in his body. He smiles as he sniffles Donghyuck's hair and hugged him tight.

Mark is here with Donghyuck. For once, the younger forgot about his work, his exhaustion and problems. He lifts his head to meet Mark's face and stare at the amazing beauty unfolded before him.

Small eyes, his high cheekbones, his thin lips and his high bridged nose.

"How can you be so perfect in the morning?" Donghyuck groggily said.

"You know, I've always thought the same thing about you. Your cheeks are so cute, I want to squish it. Your lips are very kissable. I love your eyes. Your cute boopy nose. Damn, I love you."

Donghyuck could only coil in embarassment. Mark sits up, making Donghyuck sit on his lap and snuggle on his chest, both staring at the cute baby.

"I was wondering how the hell did Minhyuck get all his features from you and none from me. Like... I was the one who bore him for months, I was the one who was with him, yet his face is nothing like me!" He huffs out while burying his face on Mark's neck. The older could only laugh at the sudden outburst.

"Wanna make another one?" Mark laughs which earned a glare from the younger, a cute glare of couse.

"Just kidding..." Mark grins. "Although we can. This time I'll make sure it looks like—"

"Mark!" Donghyuck pouted. This time the baby started to groan in distress, his parents are being so loud early in the morning.

"When he cries, he looks like you. He gets red everywhere on his face and his pouts his lips, like this..." Mark puckered his lips.

"Yeah right..."

"Hey!"

"What?"

"I was asking for a kiss!" Mark huffs out, his forehead crunching.

"Oh!" Donghyuck giggles. "But I haven't brushed my teeth yet—"

Mark smirked and brushed their lips together softly. Just lips, nothing else. And Mark was more than satisfied at that.

"Good morning."

"It's too late to greet me that!" Donghyuck chuckles and got off Mark's lap to kiss his child.

The baby started shuffling on his sleep and a minute after he already has his own short arms around Donghyuck while the younger carries him.

"What do you want for breakfast?" The younger asked.

"You." Mark replies as a joke.

"You horny little monster!" Donghyuck huffs in a whisper, not letting Minhyuck hear it.

"Kidding aside. You will cook breakfast?"

The younger nods while he pats his baby softly. He opens the door but was stopped with arms around his waist and a sound of a kiss but not for him, it's for his son.

"Let me carry him." Mark whispered in his ears and stole the baby softly away from Donghyuck.

"What time will you go to work today?"

"Around nine? I have a class at nine thirty."

Donghyuck nods curtly. "I'll make us breakfast... Is it okay?"

"Okay?"

"I mean... the kitchen is yours, as well as the groceries."

"No." Mark squints his eyes. "It's ours. Everything inside here is mine and yours. Like me, I am yours."