Sky

Dream got Drista home and after helping her get settled in her bed, he sat at the table with Sapnap.

"You better have a good explanation for giving her a cigarette. Are you trying to screw up her progress?" Dream asked him bluntly.

"I...she told you about that? I'm sorry man. I thought it would help her calm down." Sapnap justified it.

"It probably would help...but letting her smoke to cope with trauma, is only going to strengthen the addiction." Dream told him.

Sapnap laughed slightly. "Dream I've dealt with this stuff before. I know smoking isn't the best way to cope. That being said I'd rather her smoke a cigarette than spend the rest of her teenage years cowering in fear."

Dream bit his lip to stop himself from shouting, but it didn't help. "Excuse me? You'd rather she develop lung cancer than have mental issues?! At least we can help with depression and PTSD. Lung cancer is a whole other story!"

"Dream it's not as common as people claim it is. I'm fine after years of doing stupid shit." Sapnap tried to stay calm.

"Yeah, it just hasn't happened to you yet. I'm sure you'll be buried by 30." Dream said out of angry. He'd regret that comment.

Sapnap just stared at him in disbelief. "Fuck you, I just didn't want to see her suffer..."

A faint cry drifted down the steps and took Dreams attention. "Shit, she's up again."

Dream hurriedly got upstairs and went in her room after knocking. She was sat up in her bed like she had just witnessed a war. "You alright?"

She sniffled "another stupid fucking nightmare..." She cried into her blanket.

Dream sat on her bed. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"Fuck no..." She didn't want to remember it, she was trying to forget about it.

"Alright...want some water?"

"No..."

"Want me to leave you alone?"

"Not really, can you hand me my phone?" Drista barely touched her phone. She feared accidentally hearing news of classmates dieing.

Dream gave her, her phone.

She opened it to a spam of texts from Lani. All from tonight.

Little Lanu

Lani: Are you able to video chat?

Lani: you're alright, right?

Lani: Is everything okay? I miss you

Lani: I've been worried about you so much today, are you good? Reply if you can, thank you.

Lani: Drista? Please answer when you can...

Lani: Sorry for the spam, I'm just really overwhelmed...Sky is still in the hospital and I'm so scared.

Lani: DRISTA! Please, I love Sky. They aren't doing good, I need you.

Drista: I'm here now, I was having a rough day. Was in the hospital too. What's going on???

Drista didn't get a reply, but hoped it was because Lani was asleep.

"Lani says Sky is in the hospital, not doing well apparently." Drista whispered, with a hint of denial. She knew if Sky died, Lani was metaphorically dieing with them.